More Than This- A Louis Tomlinson Love Story

I woke up in the morning it was like 4 so I went down and saw Zayn and Niall arguing "PLEASE ZAYN!!" Niall begged "NO NIALL!" Zayn said "PLEASE I WANT BREAKFAST I AM STARVING!" Niall said "Yea you always are!" Zayn said "Um Good morning.." I said "Morning!" Zayn and Niall said "Niall I make you breakfast..." I said "CAN YOU MAKE ME SOME TOO!?!?!?!" Zayn said "Sure!" I said walking into the kitchen and made Chocolate Chip and Jelly pancakes. I got fresh milk and made eggs also along with toast "BREAKFAST!" I called and everyone in the house came down and Harry was first in line "Harry Niall is always the hungry one!" Louis said "I know but I just love Erin's pancakes and eggs!" Harry said "Are they Chocolate Chip and Jelly??" Harry asked "Yes Harry with toast and eggs!" I said "YAY I LOVE YOU!!" He said hugging me so tight "Harry your crushing me!" I said "Oh yea sorry.." He said. We all ate and me and Jenny went up and took showers. I was the first one down then Jenny came and I went down on my knees "THE RICH BITCH HAS ARRIVED!" I said bowing "Oh its on Erin!" She said chasing me before I ran and hid. I was hiding for 1 hour and the whole house except for me and Jenny and Louis left I walked out and saw Jenny and Louis making out I litterally felt my heartbreak. Me and Louis were a couple for a while when we were in Doncaster and earlier the day I told Louis I was leaving me and him did it I made a high sqeaking sound with my voice and they stopped and looked at me their eyes widened "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!!" I said sitting on the couch "Damn Erin whats wrong with you?!?!? You have been this way for 2 years now why?? You were fat when we were in High school WHY?!?!?!" Jenny snapped "Fine...I was....I was....I was....Pregnant with Louis' baby.." I said crying into my knees "What?" Louis asked with anger "YES LOUIS I WAS PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD!!" I screamed "Why didn't you tell me!!" He snapped "Well because I told you I was moving and you just walked out on me!" I said "Yea well I was dating Hannah so i wanted to see her!" He said and covered his mouth as I started crying even more "WOW! THATS NICE AND APPROPRIATE!!" I said as the boys walked in and saw me.....