More Than This- A Louis Tomlinson Love Story

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!?!" Harry yelled "Harry*Sniffle* they were kissing..." I said breaking into more tears. A couple minutes later, Harry was scolding them and Liam was comforting "Thanks Leeyum..." I said still crying "Why did you cry?" He said "They kissed and then Jenny asked why I was fat in High School 2 years ago and because...I was pregnant with Louis' baby..." I said "Ohh my god!" All the boys even Harry said "YOU GOT HER PREGNANT LOUIS?!?!?!" Harry snapped "Geez sorry! She was begging like a doggy!" he screamed. They all looked at me "FOR ANYTHING LOUIS YOU WERE I EVEN HAVE TAPE!!" I said "OH YEA SHOW IT!" He said "FINE!" I went to my bedroom got the tape brought it down and everyone saw Louis was begging and I finally said OK. "Damn Lou! You got a girl in bed!" Zayn said high-fiving him "Uhhh Erin?" Louis said "Hm?" I said "What did happen to the baby?" He said "Well....It was a miscarrige.." I said "HOW?!?!?" He said "Me and Harry were playing and he pushed me and the baby died BUT HE HAD NO CLUE I WAS PREGNANT!" I said "Oh ok as long as he didn't know."He said. *5 months later* Me and Louis are friends and I went back to Holmes Chapel and Jenny went to Doncaster. Her and Louis started dating so I don't talk to Jenny because she is just a devil I got a new friend Miranda. I was in school so I walked up to her "Hey Miranda!" I said "Oh Hey Erin!" She said with a smile "Whats Up?" I said "Nothing just going to the One Direction concert tonight front row tickets and backstage passes!" She said showing them to me I literally had forgotten about Jenny Louis and The Baby "OMG I LOVE ONE DIRECTION AHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed "I KNOW RIGHT!!!" She screamed. We went home and I went to the mall and got new clothes and so did Miranda. We got the parking lot and nobody was there. We walked to the doors and the man saw our passes and let us in. I took a deep breath "Erin??" I heard a voice behind me say and Miranda heard it too. It was Harry. I acted like I didn't hear him "Uhh Miranda we gotta go change our tampons c'mon!" I said speed walking to the bathroom "Harry Styles knows your name???" She said "Yeah me and him were bestfriends me and Louis dated and I was pregnant with his baby before he was a superstar so when I mvoed to Holmes Chapel I met Harry and we became bestfriends and thats how he knows my name." I said speed talking. Then, I heard Jenny coming "IN THE STALL!!" I whispered and we did "Haha yea Louis I know Erin is such a slut.." Jenny said "Lets do it in this stall.." She said pointing the stall next to ours "Damn! Their gonna do it!" I said. We heard everything and saw everything I literally was glad I was near a toilet so I could puke. When they got out I just threw up "SHIT! THAT WAS NASTY!" I exclaimed "Tell me about it!" She said. We went out and Louis saw me "ERIN!" He shouted "RUN MIRANDA RUN!" I said running back into the bathroom accidently hitting a metal door "DAMN THAT HURT!" I said turning to the bathroom and going in. "That was close..." I said "Miranda?? MIRANDA!" I shouted. She was outside Oh-No!