Az Rain

Fate Grand Order OC Servant.
Name : AZ Rain
AKA : The Beginning of the Star (スターの始まり, Sutā no hajimari)
Servant Class : Ruler
Alternate Classes : Archer, Avenger.
ID : 0
Cost : 16
ATK: 1,803/10,780
HP: 2,745/20,762
Grail ATK: 12,800
Grail HP: 24,762
Attribute: Star
Growth Curve : Reverse S
Star Absorption : 0
Star Generation : 5%
NP Charge ATK: 0.98%
NP Charge DEF: 5%
Death Rate: 0.01%
Alignments: True Neutral
Gender: Male
Traits: Divine, Sky
QABBB (Q2,A4,B5,EX4)

Active Skills
Available from the start
1. Star Creation (Unique) EX 9 turns :
500% Chance to inflict Taunt self for 3 turns.
Self Evade for 3 turns.
Stun self 3 turns.
Charges party's NP gauge by 20%.
2. Milky Way Creation EX 7 turns (unlocks after 1st ascension :
Charge party's NP gauge by 10% for 3 turns.
Increases own NP damage for 1 time, 3 turns.
Recover own HP.
3. Judgment EX 7 turns (unlocks after 3rd Ascension) :
500% Chance to increase own Buster performance by 40% for 3 turns.
Increases party's attack for 3 turns.
Self evade 1 turns.

Passive Skills
1. Magic Resistance EX
2. Divinity EX
3. God's Essence EX
4. At The Boundary EX

Noble Phantasm
RANK EX
Star of Nova
The End of the Star that Destroyed Universe.
Classification : Anti-World
Type : Buster
Hit-Count : 10
Effect : Deals damage to all enemies.
Np level : 1
Damage+ : 500%
Overcharge Effect : Deals extra damage to all servant, Reduces their Buster resistance for 3 turn. (Active first)

Stats :
Strength : C
Agility : EX
Luck : E
Endurance : EX
Mana : ??
NP : EX

Biography :
Unlock
Default : From the Nova story, The god live in the center of universe. The god create Nova Universe. The origin of white dragon.
Bond 1 : Height/Weight 179cm/60kg, Source Nova Hero, Region : Nova Universe, Alignment True Neutral, Gender Male.
Bond 2 : Lead by the harmony of the Universe, Azra is a thoughtful, gracious, and lives to please the others. He is close with his little brother from the northern dragon temple. During the false HGW he is summoned by Master named Sigma. He is appear in Lostbelt 7 in human form to help Ritsuka restore the holy grail.
Bond 3 : • Star Creation (Unique) EX : Born as a god, Azra itself find it lonely. He create the Universe full of stars as a begining. Using 19 plate of his Energy create the Universe full of star, start from the center into spiral form. The 19 plate of his energy contains (Neutral plate, Forest plate, Solar plate, Moon plate, Water plate, Fire plate, Earth plate, Wind plate, Animal plate, Mind plate, Light plate, Dark plate, Soul plate, Toxic plate, Time plate, Spatial plate, Tech plate, Unknown plate, Unknown plate). This ability in the game made him have zero star absorption. In exchange every attack he recieves will be added into his next attack. The extra attack ignore class disadvantage.

•Milky Way Creation EX : The power equal to create a galaxy. Restore the destroyed star. Bring a new life for the death. He is very pleased gazing a star. The star is like his precious treasure.

•Judgment EX : Using mind and time plate, he can easily seen a false or truth. Different from Clairvoyance, this ability can surpassing destiny.

•Magic Resistance EX : The 19 plate of energy contains all of magic in Universe. He is originally the source of magic itself. Even his body doesn't have mana. The plate inside his body is a core of his power. He can neutral all of magic.

•At The Boundary EX : as a God he never known about death. The power from the plate is protecting him from all the possibility that can threat him.

Bond 4 : Gate of Universe. Rank EX, Type Anti-Continent.
Gate of Universe is a portal connected to his Universe. In there his true form sleeping inside the core of galaxy. During false HGW the gate was opened for the first time to rival Enuma Elish by Gilgamesh.

Bond 5 : The End of the Star that Destroyed Universe. Rank EX, Type Anti-World Noble Phantasm.
Star of Nova
A core energy from the 19 plate gather into atomic lights. The power can destroyed a star. A Light that can be seen from billion light.
The Star of Nova is the top ranked Noble Phantasm, a light that can destroyed a star.

Extra : Az Rain is always show his interest to the living. He love human like he loving all the star in the galaxy. He never mad to human. Even when his very first come to earth. Seen something he never seen before make him excited. His power is contain good and chaotic power. The good power is life and the chaotic power is death. He forbid himself to using the chaotic power even if the opponents against him is a threat of living.

Dialogue

Summoned : Master? Servant, Ruler. True name, Az Rain. It's been awhile I feel pleased. Let's get along well, Master.

Leveling

Level up : I feeling something new inside my body.

1st Ascension : Um... this is something they called a phone isn't, master?

2nd Ascension : Master are we not gonna shop for new game?

3rd Ascension : Master, thank you for truly trust me with your faith in me and thank you for giving me something I didn't knew before.No matter what happened in the future I'll always be beside you, master.

4th Ascension : Lets go, Master. Take my hand now, I'll take you to the place you never seen before.

Costume Dress Ascension : huh.. is this what they called a boxer? Huh.. Ah I see.. so this is a swimsuit. It's pretty tight down here. Thank you for the gift, Master.