pRoLoGuE

«UNKNOWN»

Ash Ketchum is a young boy who dreams of becoming a Pokémon master but instead has turned out to be a Pokémon hero,Maybe that has something to do with the fact that he finds himself stranded on an island with a task to make it a more lively place. All he has is the Pokémon he has is the Pokémon he had on him when he got the call.
*flash back*
«KANTO»

Ash was just taking a stroll threw pallet at midnight with his team which is:
Pikachu

Charizard

Greninja

Torrcat

Mew & Mew two & Latios (it's a triple ball it holds three Pokémon)

Evee.

That was the team he had on him "of course I have Pikachu what type of fan fic is this his on my shoulder!" Said Ash as he walked down the street there was only a couple trainers still up it was midnight. "Hey you are you ash Ketchum!" Shouted A voice ash turned his head to see a girl around his Age who had Vulpix ears. "yeah and you are?" Asked Ash "Most Just call me Theff from dead island I was paid to give you this note" said The girl passing him a note and running off. Ash put his foot on the wall as he stared at the note,He then read it aloud.

"To:ASH KETCHUM

I got your letter
And yes kanto is nice
Yes ash I know it was you
What was with the robot Pikachu?
Well besides that I was told you may wanna check your phone your being messaged by Kukui constantly about someone who's trying to contact you "but how does she know about that" don't ask me how I know
I just do hehehehehehehe
So yeah that's all I really have to say

From:Lille & Gladon

For real."

Ash chuckled at the letter as he threw a poke ball which summoned Charizard who fun fact had ash's phone in it's claw "Mind if I use my phone?" Asked Ash "Char!" Said The Pokemon as it handed the phone to ash "thanks Charizard now who would use Kukui to contact me?" Asked ash opening the Message app...

"The Pf's but why didn't Oak & Gary just call me wait a second 3,000,000,000,000,000 missed calls from Gary Charizard why didn't you tell me you've came out by yourself before?" Asked Ash "Charizard" replied the Pokémon "I'm not mad also think you can take us to The lab" Said Ash.

*Present*

«UNKNOWN»

Yes I guess it didn't have something to do with why ash Ketchum is here he also has a lot of money a lot of land and a Phone that has Wifi without wifi. Well I guess he didn't only have his Pokémon and he also had some tools and a journal 📓. "Pikachu Use iron take on that rock!" Exclaimed Ash as His little mouse did as told which broke the stone in half ash then tried to pick it up "uhhh so heavy" said Ash as he flang back into the wall of wood he had gathered "Pikachu!" Replied the mouse as he Broke the half's into half's which means the rock is broken into Quarters. "Char?" Asked Charizard as it flew over from the mountain where ash had laid his way pointer which made a beacon he had decided to name it:Mount Ice: ash sighed. "Don't worry I'm just gathering supplies think you could Carry those rocks for us?" Asked ash "Char!" Shouted The red dragon looking Pokémon as the stones where no longer there then the dragon picked up all the wood. "Hmm Huh it's 9:30pm we should head back and head to sleep" Said Ash.

«KOLAS»

"Big brother look a new spot appeared on the world map of beacons and it was by ash!!!" Shouted Bonnie as calmont came into the room "what's it called?" Asked Calmont "It says that the name for now is mount Ice wonder why he is there?" Asked Bonnie "his starting a new region" said Calmont "well we should go help him!!!" Shouted Bonnie "I'll call him tomorrow ok?" Asked Calmont "Yay I'll invite max and the Alola gang!" Shouted Bonnie "Why not me and Serena?" Asked a voice both siblings turned to see Alain the kolas champion. "You two to!" Said Bonnie "good and Calmont I'll call once she gets Everyone tomorrow" Said Alain "Thank you" Said Calmont "it's no problem" Said Alain as he laughed "what's so funny?" Asked Bonnie the two elders looked at each other then laughed more "WHAT!!!!" Screamed Bonnie.

«UNKNOWN»
"There a single small town done with 15 house 1 Pokémon centre 1 store no gym and 3 farms in total that's 20 buildings just down here but I'm gonna keep climbing and making more towns and if this region ever gets a fan game it can start at the top of the mountain" Said Ash
"Char!!!!!" Shouted Charizard "Pikachu!!!" Said  Pikachu "Mew!" Shouted Mew "Eve" Said Evee
"Gren!" Shouted Greninja as his Pokémon looked at the town they helped make "it's only gonna get harder as we go up" Said Ash "Pikachu!!!" Shouted bud mouse partner. "What do you mean I'm being called?" Asked ash

«???»
"It appearz that the boy or twerp as you call him or twerp leader which you now call him is making hiz on region I want you to make sure it never works" said a team rocket grunt.

«NOWHERE»

"This plane sure does go fast hmmm Is that the way point?" Asked Kawie "CHARIZARD DON'T START A FOREST FIRE FINE YOU CAN HAVE 59 BERRIES!!!!" Shouted Ash "AUTO PILOT" said Alain as he jumped off "Charizard X let's get down" Said Alain.

«UNKNOWN»

"Welcome to this little town I've still got a lot more to build" said Ash "it's a nice town so what's in this place?" Asked Lille "there's 15 houses 1 Pokémon centre sorta 1 store and 3 farms" said Ash "you can do math?" They all asked. "uhhh..." Said Ash "Mew Mew Mew Mew" Said Mew "is that the legendary mew?"

Word count: 1011

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the Prolog wonder what ash & friends will get up two in the rest of the book.