Part thirteen

Harry woke up Louis the next day and he groaned and pushed him away.

" I'm going to a singing gig. I need you to drive me. Are you coming or not?"

Louis head shot up "You sing! Of course I'm coming." 

Harry laughed and smiled cheekily as he slid on a pair of Louis Adidas sweatpants. Louis shook his head and smiled fondly at the boy as he also put on one of his hoodies and ran off.

Louis got dressed into skinny jeans and a band tee before going into the living room were everyone was waiting for him.

"Come on mate! We all wanna go see Harry sing." Harry blushed and fiddled with his sleeves.

"Alright let's go!" Louis laced his fingers with Harry's and walked out to the car.

Harry sat in the front and Niall Lexi and Perrie sat in the back whilst Zayn and Liam got in another car.

"Are you nervous?" Lexi asked and ruffled his curls. He nodded shyly and sunk down into his seat. Louis placed one hand on His knee and Harry held onto it tightly making Louis laugh softly and the others coo at them.

When they got to the venue Harry spotted Taylor "What's she doing here?"

" She does sing. Maybe she's in the competition too"

"Great im definitely not going to win." Louis gestured for the others to get out the car. So they nodded and went to wait inside.

"Princess, Look at me. You are going to do amazing. I'll bet you win, okay?" Harry nodded and Louis kissed him softly. Harry smiled into the kiss.

"Okay i need to go see Louise. She's the hair and makeup person. She's really nice." Harry grinned out got out the car before running inside and back stage.

Louis laughed at him and went inside to find the others.

They were all sitting front row and saved a seat for Louis. Louis sat down as the show started. Everyone was much older than Harry mostly in their 20's.

Taylor was before Harry and sang the whole time towards Louis who seemed uninterested. This made Harry jealous until he realized Louis was ignoring her and that made him feel better.

When Harry finally came out his hair was styled into a curly quiff and he was wearing a slim fitted black suit with a pink silk shirt that suited his body perfectly.

As he began singing Louis head snapped towards him.

"If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you

I think I might give up everything, just ask me to
Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenseless"

The raw emotion poured out of his soul. His voice was raspy but angelic.

From the lyrics and the vulnerability in his voice you could tell he'd been hurt before. He kept his eyes on Louis the whole time.

"I've got scars even though they can't always be seen

And pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing
Pay attention, I hope that you listen 'cause I let my guard down
Right now I'm completely defenselessFor your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half of me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only"

Louis slightly frowned remembering the little scar he saw on Harry's thigh as he was getting dressed that morning.

"I can feel your heart inside of mine, I feel it, I feel it

I've been going out of my mind, I feel it, I feel it
Know that I'm just wasting time
And I hope that you don't run from meFor your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half for me when we're apart
Now you know me, for your eyes only
For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart
For when you're lonely and forget who you are
I'm missing half for me when we're apart
Now you know me, fr your eyes only
For your eyes only
For your eyes only"

By the end of the performance Louis and most of the audience was in tears including Harry.

Harry was the last person to preform so the rest of the performers came on stage after to find out who won.

Louis would have told them all to give up because Harry obviously won.

"The winner performed a very heartwarming original that bought tears to our eyes. The winner is Harry styles our Youngest winner at age 17!"

The whole crowd gave him a standing ovation and he smiled shyly. Louis smiled at him fondly.

After he came off the stage he ran into Louis arms making the crowd, who he didn't realize were watching, coo at the two.

"See i told you, princess!"

They went back to the house and everyone congratulated them and spoke about how they didn't know he could sing or write song.

Louis ordered him 20 chicken nuggets from McDonald and got everyone else Nandos as he knew Harry doesn't like Nandos and Loves nuggets.

When the food arrived Harry slightly frowned as it was Nandos until Louis handed him his drink, Nuggets and french fries making him grin and cuddle into his side.

They all ate their food and watched a movie. Harry had changed back into Louis clothes. He rubbed his eyes with Sweater paws and yawned. 

"My mum said i should just move in with you since i spend so much time here!"

"Well you finished High school and college doesn't start for another month why don't you ask your mum if you can stay here until then?"

Harry grinned and texted her his jaw dropping when she replied.

"What?" Louis looked at the text.

After your win tonight of course you can!

"I thought she would say no!" Louis smiled and kissed his cheek.

"We can go get your stuff tomorrow" Harry nodded and Quickly pecked him on the lips when no one was looking.

"Oi! I saw that! What is going on with you two?" Lexi asked and Harry hid his face in Louis chest.

"Its a secret"

Louis replied but he didn't even know what they were.