Past, Present and Future?

Choi Jisu woke up with a smile plastered on her face. For some reason, she feels extremely happy.

Checking the time on her phone, her smile grew even more as she saw her lockscreen picture. It was none other than her best friend and girlfriend Hwang Yeji.

And just as she was staring at the picture, her phone vibrated in her hands.

(*Yeji💗 calling*)

"hi!" she greeted with an even giddy tone on her voice that made the girl from the other side of the call chuckle at her cuteness.

"hello Jisu-yah, good morning..hmm, you sound happy?" the girl asks.

"good morning and yes I am. I saw your picture as my lockscreen and then you called, so..you put this and that together, you'll get the answer that I'm happy because of you." Jisu said still with a smile. She can picture Yeji being a cute blushing mess because of what she said.

She really loves the effect she has on the older girl. Whenever she says something sweet, the latter would be all shy and a pinkish hue on her cheeks can be seen. A total contrast of the girl's outer appearance.

"oh shut up! it's too early for your remarks babe." the older girl said, voice obviously hinting a sign of happiness despite her words.

Jisu chuckled and nodded her head as if her girlfriend is there with her, "will we meet today?" she asks.

Hwang Yeji is working as a known choreographer in her own dance studio. The girl is famous through YouTube videos and even goes to different countries to teach choreo dances. She was once invited to a show where she was one of the judges, so her schedule is in between fixed or unplanned, depends if some people come for her services.

"about that, I called to tell you I can't see you today..I have this full schedule on teaching students some steps for their upcoming school competition..and it ends around 6." Yeji said, voice now full of disappoinment.

Another thing that Jisu loves, the girl always want to make time for her. Even before they became official, Yeji would always make sure to be with her.

Ever since they were younger, Yeji, despite being known as a cold hearted girl would always turn soft for her.

One word from her of wanting to see the older girl, next thing she know, Yeji's outside her place.

They live just three houses away so it's easy for young Yeji to walk there, but Jisu always finds it sweet whenever the older girl does it.

"it's fine babe, we can see each other when you're done." Jisu said, assuring her girl.

"okay, good..we can see each other for dinner?" Yeji said in a happy tone and just then, a voice was heard calling for Yeji from the other side of the line.

"It's Chaeryeong, the students are here." Yeji said hurriedly.

"okay, I'll see you later..good luck babe! don't overwork too much, okay?" she said and she can hear Yeji telling Chaeryeong to wait for awhile.

"I won't, you too okay? see you later..I love you Jisu-yah." she said and waited for Jisu's response.

"okay..I love you more babe." she answers before she ended the call.

Jisu's smile can't seem to leave her face, she's this in love.

She can still remember the day she met the older girl.