#17

"I'm really sorry for what our sons did, Jungho and Gukhye" Hoohye says, looking back to the six and glaring at them.
"We just need some time, guys, uhmm...you guys could leave now, Jungkook still needs some care right now" Gukhye says, voice monotone. She walks inside their house, Jungho following after her.

Hoohye sighs, it would take time until the Jeons would forgive them. As the couple disappears, the mothers and fathers of the six males looks at them.
"We are so disappointed in you guys, you have just been here for a few months and we thought you guys would change, but maybe your attitudes won't change" Giji says, glaring at her son who just looked down.
"Jin, you are the oldest, you should've stopped them but you were also involved in it" Jinlee scolds, shaking his head as a show of disappointment.

"What even is going inside your heads to do that?!" Yuri shouts, startling the six.
"We d-didn't thought that would happen"

Jungkook has been pranking them with harmless pranks, and they have had enough. They remembered the time where they asks the youngest about his hates, and one was shrimps. They got an idea, a very very VERY evil idea that they would soon regret.

Jin searches for a recipe, and even searched on how to cook it. After cooking it, he served it to the others to make it look like they were eating. The youngest then walked down, going to the kitchen and eyes widening when he saw the food they were eating.
"Who cooked this, hyungies?" Jungkook asks, sitting down on one of the seats.
"I did" Jin says, internally smirking.
"Can I have some?" The youngest says, pouting and using his puppy eyes.

Yoongi gave him some on his plate and then he started eating. All of them tried to hide their laughters, but later frowned when the youngest's only ate half of the food.
"This is good, what's the recipe?" Jungkook asks, smiling as he pushed his plate away.
"Oh, the recipe? The special recipe is shrimp" Jin says, smirking as he saw the youngest's wide eyes.
"S-shrimp?" Jungkook asks again, earning a nod before he ran to the bathroom and dry heaved.

This made all of them worried, the elder Jeons was gonna be home in a minute and this is what happened. Jimin ran to the bathroom, rubbing the youngest's back.
"What's happening to you? It's just shrimp" He says, the youngest just continued to dry heave.

"W-why'd you guys d-do that? I-I'm allergic to s-shrimp"