Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Drew POV

So I walk away from Travis and Katie, and i head toward the shrine of my mother, Aphrodite. (We built shrines after the war) As I was walking it hit me; I was going on a stupid quest. I was mad at myself for getting involved with petty little adventures, but i was also intrigued, because not many daughters of Aphrodite get to go on quests, aside from that beyotch Piper.

Anyway I prayed to my mom, she agreed, after that I started to think.(yes I can think) I thought of the people I was going to Paris with. Travis and Katie Stoll. oops. Katie Gardner and Travis Stoll. They're so perfect for each other, and i can sense the love between them, and they don't know it. Travis tries flirting with me, and i play along, so he doesn't feel bad. (I also do it to try and get Katie jealous, and for her to realize her love) I am so nice! I looked over to where they were working and like OTP! Travis and Katie's arms were touching and I wanted them to kiss... but they didn't. I pulled myself out of my fantasies to tell them the news.

"Hey guys, i got us a way to Paris!"

Katie let out a breath of relief and said, "Thank the gods and thank you!"

"whatever, she said that we'll get a credit card with unlimited money"

"Why use money when I can just steal stuff?" Travis replied.

"Travis you can't go around stealing stuff!" Katie scolded him.

They got into an argument and they looked and sounded like an old married couple. They were so perfect for each other! I had to break up the fight before it got nasty, Katie had a shovel in her pocket, and who knows what energy up in Travis'.

"Guys, GUYS! STOP FIGHTING!" They look at me, and it's the same look that people have when they have to stop making out. AH THEY ARE SO PERFECT!

"We leave after the campfire, so go pack." They stalk of to their seperate cabins, glaring at each other. I am an expert matchmaker.