Chapter 3

MY POV:

I turned around to see who it was. And as soon as I saw it was Vacillia LaMontagne, I got in a fighting position in front of the group. I took out one of my knives with my left hand and my cell with my right, speed dialing Karan, my brother and second in command.

"Vacillia!! What do you want?" I hissed at her

"You know what I want Aithne! Let's not play games tonight, come with me, and I won't hurt them!" she sneered at me

She looked wicked but beautiful as always...with her black curly hair, green eyes, 5"3' curvy built, she was the girl of every man's dream until they noticed her personality that is. She is plain evil!

"I can't do that, nor can I let you hurt them, you know this!" I said, "ladies and gentlemen, please do as I say and stay behind me, or she will hurt ya!"

"why did she call you Aithne? Your name is Adèle!! And shouldn't we be protecting you? After all, she can't possibly take all of us!! Can she..?" asked Grayson while walking to stand in front of me

"Yes! Yes, she can! and NO! this is not the time to play hero! She can't beat me! But she can beat you guys! I promise to explain later! JUST TRUST ME!"

"Karan!" I screamed into my phone! "I need f*ck*ng back up! Right now!!! The Bitch is in the f*ck*ng building!!!! Get me the jet! And I need a minimum of 50 of Aithne's top! And weapons! I need to get the members of HiddeN in PlaiN SighT out of here ASAP!!! Follow the GPS for me to find my position! Not the cell, but one of the ones in me!" I yelled before ending the call, I knew that he would fallow my orders, after all, they were part of my personal army.

I through my phone to the side and took out another one of my knives. Vacillia had taken out her two swords and advanced while I was on the phone, her swords at her sides. And the band members were behind me, grabbing random things as weapons.

The group backed up, while I stayed in place, waiting for Vacillia to come to me. She was now just a couple of steps away.

"Last chance my love, come with me or I hurt them and everybody else you love" she said with a sickly sweet smile

"I am not your love Vacillia, I never was! And I will never come to you! This ends today!" I sneered at her while ducking her sword as she slashed at my left arm. I rolled and slashed her right thigh open, before moving to the right to avoid her other sword. She hissed out in pain while I backed away.

"Leave Vacillia! Please! You know you can't win this! Don't make me kill you...leave!"

"no! never! You were always weak my love, never able to kill those you care for, that has always been your downfall! You're weak! But I loved you still! I will kill you for betraying me!" she hollered at me. "my love for others, does not make me weak, Vacillia! It makes me Human! And I left to protect you!" I whispered shaking my head in sorrow. "Human!? You are barely human Aithne...you are so much more! It is the reason I liked you in the first place" "then leave Vacillia, let us be at peace...please!" "NO!" she screamed at me while charging at me.

"I'm am sorry Vacillia, I am truly sorry" I whispered, "But you give me no choice" As her swords came at me from each side, I jumped up and somersaulted over her, landing behind her and twirling around with my right hand against my chest and my left arm straight out. My 20cm long blade coming right for her neck and slicing clean through.

Her head rolling towards the group, who all had scared and shocked faces while staring at me to the decapitated body on the floor, who was once Vacillia. Blinking away the tears, I moved towards the head of my old friend and picked up her head. "I am truly sorry Vacillia, I never meant for this to happen" I whispered while closing her eyes.

"Guys? We must leave now before her gang gets here..." I told them. They all stared at me with fear in their eyes. "look, I'm sorry, this is not how I imagined this would go...but word that I care about you would have been circulating around by now, we don't have much time before others get here! Now that the world knows that I'm here, with y'all, every enemy that I have will be trying to hurt you!" I said in a calm voice while slowly walking towards them.

"will you come with me? Or do I have to get my men to carry you to my jet?" I asked them "My men and I will not hurt y'all, you have my word," I said while looking into their eyes one at a time. "We will fallow you" Everest answered me.