Part 3

The next morning, you wake up at 8. You are super nervous, but you're excited.

Y/N  (In your head): Ugh, I still have a whole hour until he said to text him. Should I text him now? No, he said 9 and that's when I'll text. But what if he thought I would text him last night. Ugh, boys.

                                                                           Jack's Perspective

Zach: Hey, Jack, are you ok?

Jack: Yeah, I'm fine. It's just I met this really cute girl yester-

Corbyn: Ohhh, someone has a crush.

Jack: Shut up.

Daniel: What's her name?

Jack: Y/N.

Jonah: How'd you meet her?

Jack: She was skateboarding down Hollywood Boulevard. She ran into me on accident, so we talked. I gave her my number and I told her to text me today at 9, but I want her to text before.

Zach: Ohhh, are you guys going on a date?

Jack: I wouldn't call it a date. I'm just showing her my favorite skatepark, so she doesn't fall anymore, or hurt anyone.

Daniel: Oh, I see. You want to show her so she goes and whenever you go she'll most likely be there.

Corbyn: Ohhh, so you're buttering her up. Not the best approach, but you do you bud.

Jack: I'm not buttering her up. I'm doing this so she doesn't get hurt. 

Jonah: Are you going to make a move today or the second date?

Jack: For the millionth time, it's not a date, but I do really like her. She's funny, smart, and she knows a lot about skateboarding. She was even using a boosted board.

Zach: Damn, she must got some money.

Jack: Oh my god, Zach. Stop. She's also a fan of ours. When she ran into me she said 'Oh, oh my god. I'm so sorry, Jack.  Are you ok?' Then I asked how she knew my name and she said 'I listen to Why Don't We'.

Corbyn: You've got yourself a keeper. She's kind, smart, athletic, and likes our music.

Jack: Yeah, I hope she feels the same.