Part 2

You rush home to tell everybody about your day. You get inside, but everything is just a blur at this point.

You get to your room and lock the door. You go to your contacts and look if Jack actually put his number in. You look and to your surprise, he even took a selfie to use as the contact photo.

Y/N(in your head): Should I text him? No, he said to text at 9 tomorrow. Ugh, but I have nothing better to do and I won't get it out of my head. No, he said text tomorrow. Maybe if I te-

There's a sudden knock on the door.

Mom: Hey Y/N, can I come in?

Y/N: Yea hang on let me unlock the door.

You unlock your door and let your mom in. She walks to the other side of the room to sit on your bed.

Mom: You said you'd be home by 5.

Y/N: I know, but I ran into a guy an-

Mom: Y/N! I told you to be careful!

Y/N: I know, but guess who it was!

Mom: I'm not guessing.

Y/N: Fine, jeez. It was Jack Avery from that band I like, Why Don't We.

Mom: Oh my god, you and you stupid boybands. 

Y/N: It's a man band actually. That's beside the point. He gave me his number and said he'll pick me up tomorrow at noon to bring me to a skatepark.

Mom: Oh, I see. He asked you on a date. Wow, it's easy for people to fall in love these days.

Y/N: Mom! It's not a date. Plus he's too famous, he would never date me. That would just be awkward.

Mom: Ok, but don't come to me tomorrow that he kissed you or whatever or I'll tell you I told you so.

Y/N: Ok whatever.

Your mom leaves the room and the second she closes the door you get butterflies in your stomach and can't wait for tomorrow.