Chapter1: begining

• Dedicated to Nessa Lind

"ROSE" Mom screamed. I walked down the stairs realizing I probably did something wrong. "What mom?" I groaned "YOU HAVE A F IN ALGEBRA". Crap caught well ill wing it. "so?" i said. Oops wrong answer obviously. My dads fist clenched into a ball as it collided with my face. I went tumbling backwards. I was sick of this. Prissy stepsisters Annoying stepmom and Abusive dad. "Touch me again i dare you" I taunted. Oops, "Try me" my dad said as his fist connected with my face three more times and I felt his foot connect with my face. He slung me over his shoulder as he walked up the stairs and threw me in my room. As he left i heard the lick click. Great locked in again. For how long now a week? two weeks? i guess it didnt matter i went to my closet and grabbed my already prepared rope. it was about a few feet long. I tied it to my bedpost and prepared myself. I scribbled a few deep paragraphs on a piece of paper. And taped it to the wall in plain site. I grabbed my gym bag and put my pills and pocket knife and my already prepared clothes and i threw it out the window. No evidence left I stood on the stool and slipped the rope around me. I looked myself in the. Mirror and looked at my slits and cuts in my arms. i took 2 pills then jumped out the window.

🔽🔽🔼🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to leave it there

Woah what just happened
Comment what you think happened
Wow
Wow
Bye
-eEmmaJo