2

Y/N POV

You were doing the work but Jungkook was just lazing around but you couldn't do anything about it.

It seemed like he forgot the fact that Yugyeom told me that he broke up with his girlfriend last Saturday.

The bell rang and we were dismissed and you sighed and packed up ready to leave, but before you could Jungkook grabbed your wrist.

JK: "You free afterschool?"

Y/n: "Uhh no.." ~you lied

He turned you around to face him and he raised his eyebrow and asked, "Are you not or are you just lying?"

...

JK: "Afterschool. My house. Give me your phone."

Y/n: "... Why?"

JK: "So we can do this damn work if course."

No way I'm going to his house alone.

Y/n: "Can't we meet up... In the library or something..?"

JK: "Can you just give me your phone?" ~he said with a hint of anger

You gave up and gave him your phone, and you transferred numbers.

JK: "Alright, I'll text you later the time and location, bye."

He walked off and you slowly walked out of the room too.

TIME SKIP

You walked out of the school once it was finished when you received a text.

You took out your phone assuming it was Jungkook and it was.

JK: This is Jungkook. Come to XXXXX at 6."

You sighed and responded-

Y/n: "Ok"

You put your phone away and thought of what to do once you get there.

I should ask him directly about the breakup...

Ask him why he's using me as a rebound..

But wouldn't that make him more mad...?

He got embarrassed last time...

But I don't know about this time...

I'll have to give it a try.

You were about to leave the house to go to Jungkook's when you heard your brother calling you.

Tae: "Y/n where the hell are you going?!"

You sighed and turned around and said, "someone's house from school. We have work to do."

Tae: "Who is it? You don't have any friends for all I know."

Y/n: "Urgh, its no one. I'm going."

You turned around but he grabbed your arm and said, "Tell me where you're going."

Y/n: "Why do you care?! You don't care a crap about me!"

Tae: "Tell me!"

Y/n: "No!"

You pulled your arm free but he slapped your face and you looked down teary eyed.

Tae: "You're going to Jungkook's, right?"

...

Tae: "Don't go. He lives alone."

Y/n: "H...huh?"

Tae: "He has no parents. Yugyeom told me about him. And what he did to you."

Y/n: "...What do you mean?"

He pulled your highneck down and pointed at your neck.

Tae: "You're not going."

Dad: "What's going on?"

Taehyung turned around and you took the chance to run out.

Tae: "Y/n!!"

You ignored him.

You had to ask why Jungkook is doing this

You had to confront him

You reached Jungkook's house and you gulped before knocking on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened and Jungkook pulled you in.

He closed the door then walked towards you, but this time you didn't walk back.

Y/n: "Why are you doing this?"

JK: "What?"

Y/n: "Why are you using me as a rebound?!"

He slammed his hands either side of your face on the wall and looked into your eyes.

You looked into his eyes with anger.

JK: "Why are confident all of a sudden, huh?"

Y/n: "Tell me why."

JK: "You know why?"

He snickered then said, "You're just a pathetic girl who can't stand up for herself. No one cares a crap about you, even Taehyung."

Y/n: "W.. What? How do you know about him?"

JK: "I'm friends with him."

Y/n: "W... What...?"

You looked down your eyes tearing up.

He was right.

I had no one and no one cared a crap about me..

Even my brother.

Why was he trying to stop me when he's friends with Jungkook in the first place?

And he knows I'm being bullied anyway...

Jungkook leaned in and pressed his lips against yours, but less harshly than the first time.

Guess he has SOME sympathy...

He rested his hands on your waist and deepened the kids, and your lips parted and you let out a sob.

He leaned back slightly and after a while he said, "I know what's going on in your family."

You slowly looked up to meet his eyes, then Jungkook tucked your hair behind your ear and said, "I know they hate you.. I know they don't care about you."

Tears were flowing out of your eyes non-stop now, and you hated yourself for being such a crybaby but you couldn't hold it in.

Jungkook leaned in again and kissed you again, but softly this time.

He leaned back and took a step back, then took your bag off you and opened it.

Y/n: "W...what...are you doing..?"

He took out the paper you used earlier for the work then closed your bag and gave it back to you.

JK: "I'll finish the work, now get home before Taehyung gets even more mad at you. I know he tried to stop you."

Speechless, you slowly walked out of his house and made your way home.

... What was that?

Does he feel bad for me...?

Why all of a sudden? He's been bullying me all this time...

Urgh I can't worry about that right now.. I have Taehyung to deal with.