Chapter 19

Here is your update!
And this story is coming to an end sadly😔.

Naira's POV

Right now I was standing infront of the castle gates with Mansi , she would pretend that she has saved me somehow. The guards saw me and Mansi and immediately opened the gates.

When we were in the corridor entering the main hall , Mansi stopped abruptly , I was still under Aria's magic control so I could not do anything.

I looked at her angrily.

She smirked.

" There are not many bruises or scars on your body , it won't look as if you were kidnapped" she said and then pushed me on the ground and kicked me a few times on the stomach and my ribs , they were bruised , then she picked me again and banged me on the wall .

" Oh! How I wish you would have healed , but no" she laughed evily.

She's really like a nightmare  dressed lika a day dream.

She then dragged me to the main hall and I groaned because of the pain.

" Oh my god!!  Naira" Swarna came immediately towards me

" No mom , don't touch her ,I think she's under someone's magic , she's not healing" Mansi said showing a worrying face

Kartik came downstairs immediately.

" Naira" my name on his lips felt so good after so many days , I want to warn them that this a trap , but I can't

" Naira speak something" Kartik urged me

I was only able to produce a groan.

" She will only speak when we will let her" Rahul entered with Aria.

" Mansi come here immediately" Swarna said

Kartik came towards me but no sooner did he touch me , he felt a burning sensation.

" How is Mansi able to touch her" Kartik questioned

And they fell in the trap.

" Because I let her" Aria spoke.

Rahul lunged towards Kartik , while Rishi ran towards Rahul to stop him , but with a snap of Aria's  fingers , they were all trapped except Kartik who was now fighting Rahul.

They all looked towards Mansi.

" Help us Mansi" Rishi said

" And why shall , did you people ever considered me as family" as soon as these words left her mouth , they realised that Mansi was against them.

" So you were the mole , the whole time , you traitor" Manish said through gritted teeth.

Mansi just laughed evilly.

Suddenly Kartik was thrown at my feet , I was right now lying on the ground , I tried to sit and reached towards Kartik's face.

" Look towards me Kartik , please , I love you , I never told you this , but you are my only love , you just can't leave me hanging" I thought to myself because I can't speak , I tried to focus on my thoughts because the only thing that is free , is my mind.

And he looked up eventually , his face was badly bruised and he had a swollen eye.

" Oh now now , the to be king is at his feets lying on the ground , what a shame , tsk tsk tsk" Rahul said in a mocking tone.

Suddenly I was captured by Kartik's rough lips , I wanted to pull away because he might be feeling a burning sensation but it felt so good . And gradually I felt a power , an energy throughout my body , a new type of energy . I felt my body free , I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waise and our kiss deepened.

" What is happening , control her" I heard Rahul shouting in the background.

We pulled away and I saw Kartik's face healing , I stoop up with Kartik's help and saw that my injuries were healed too. With this I let my fangs out , which was painful as it was my first time.

It's time to fight.

Kartik with his newly acquired energy lunged towards Rahul , I lunged on Aria and with a fast movement took her heart out , my hands were bloody . I looked towards the family members they were now free.

Rahul flipped Kartik and went towards Mansi and grabbed her neck.

" I will kill her , if you try one more thing" Rahul said

We were all reluctant , because we loved her , maybe she doesn't feel the same way , but we did.

I was seeing from behind Rahul's back , that is when I noticed something appear near my foot , I picked my silently while Rahul was busy threatening. It was the oak , the real oak which can kill royal vampires , but it only works if it is used by a royal.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by someone else.

" Yes you are a royal Naira" Kartik's voice was in my head , that is when I realised that it might be the bond , we can hear each other's thoughts , we can block them too when necessary.

I gripped the oak tightly and stabbed Rahul at the back , he turned around to look towards me and then smirked

" I will die but someone else will too" I was confused what he was saying but by the time we realised , he with the fast movement took out Mansi's heart , she fell on the ground with Rahul dead.

Mansi was not a royal so she became a target.

We all looked around at the three dead bodies around us and then I looked at Kartik , we both hugged eachother and cried.

So how's it?

Next will be the epilogue.

~Ellen⚡