Kamado Tanjiro x Tsuyuri Kanao

Narrator: As Kamado Tanjiro entered the "Butterfly Estate" he met a girl named Tsuyuri Kanao.
(Weird entrance I had no idea what I can do for the starting part lol)
Tanjiro: *Runs up to Kanao* Hey Kanao! How are you doing?
Kanao: *Flips coin and lands on heads* No need to thank me, I was only doing what Master Shinobu told me to do. Farewell.
Tanjiro: Oooo.. You finally talked to me! :D anyways what is that? *points at the coin*
Kanao: Oh this? This is a coin Master Kanae gave me, I was thinking on wether I should talk to you or not. That's why I flipped this coin. Farewell. :)
Tanjiro: Can I borrow the coin really quick??
Kanao: Ok.
Tanjiro: If this lands on heads, you must follow what your heart say! *flips coin so high but catches it * *then runs up to Kanao and reveals the coin* Ahah! It landed on heads! From now on you must follow what your heart say, just don't disobey orders.
Kanao: Wait!! How did you make it land on "Heads"?
Tanjiro: Just by luck. Still, if it landed on tails I would keep on flipping the coin anyways, I need to go now cya Kanao!
Kanao's Mind: How did he... I guess I have to put this coin away... I'll keep it with me, because I case I get lost on thought.

Time skip to when Tanjiro finished his 80th mission!!!
Tanjiro's Mind: I wonder if Kanao is still here... If she is, I have something give to her. *checks the whole estate except for the butterfly garden* I think she's in the butterfly garden. I'll go check.
So Tanjiro went to the butterfly garden and found Kanao, as Tanjiro saw Kanao he immediately go to her so he can give her something.
Tanjiro: Uhm...  How do I say this... Kanao can I borrow your coin? Kanao said sure! Ok, Kanao if this flips on head you must do what the winner wants to do, if it lands on tails you also win what ever it lands on you must properly guest on which it will land on. *flips coin* Hmm.. Tails! Kanao: "Heads!" *the coin landed on tails* Yay! I won! Ok here's what am going to do. *kneels on front of Kanao* Kanao, will you marry me? Kanao: *gasps* "....y-yes..." Re-really?! "Yes.." *Tanjiro would hug Kanao and then kiss her*

The end!!

Words: 407

Words: 407