kenma and kuroo!

‼️BOYxBOY‼️

(They're older here)
~third pov~

"finally no classes today, i can just relax with my boyfriend~" kuroo said to kenma who was half asleep on his bed. kuroo decided to go to his house early in the morning. which for kenma was 12:00 pm.

"come on lets go out!" "your so loud." kenma says as he gets up and goes to the restroom to wash up. after that he goes opens his closet door and puts on a casual outfit.

"ok so where do you want to go?" kenma asked. "hmmm...lets just walk to town and see?" kenma nodded grabbing his boyfriends hand as they walked.

"hey we can have a sleepover!" kuroo said "c-can we go to your dorm...i wanna play on your computer" "sure....plus my roommates is not gonna be there tonight soooo you know we can fu-." kenma covered his mouth. "no"

"Whyyyy its been a month and i like seeing my kenma beg for me-." Kenma smacked his head. "i want to play my games...." he said as he sighed.

soon they made it into town and they walked and saw some of kuroo college teammates . "hey guys what are you doing here kuroo?" "nothing just on a date." kenma payed no attention to the conversation but saw a small cat laying next to a tree.

since they were talking he left to go with the cat. he sat down and went on his phone. he heard laughing and saw that bokuto was there with his boyfriend akaashi.

he was getting up to say hi when a ball hit his head. it was a volleyball "hey can you pass that?" kenma looked at the small kid. "here you go." "KENMA!!" kenma gave the ball to the kid and saw kuroo calling him.

he waved the cat goodbye and went with his boyfriend. "look there people playing volleyball over there and bokuto want to play, lets join!" kenma nodded and walked with them.

"hey can we join your game?" Bokuto asked. The six people nodded letting the four join. "were an uneven number." "ill be with you guys." one of the girls from the group said going with the other young adults so it could be 5 vs 5

"ok lets play!" Kuroo served the ball making a point since the guys didint see it coming? "a-are you guys professionals?" bokuto laughed "yes!" "not all of us...but we all did play in highschool." Kenma explained. Two of the girls eyes went wide "DO YOU KNOW KARASUNO?!" kenma nodded "yeah my friend goes there." "HEY LETS GET TO PLAYING!!" kuroo said.

~time skip~

an hour passed and it was 28:10 "we won!" "hey hey HEY!" Bokuto cheered. Soon they all said goodbye and kuroo and kenma walked hand in hand. "lets go get food!" kenma nodded "yeah im pretty hungry."

they found a small noodle place to eat. "when we get home you can shower first, did you bring your clothes?" kenma shook his head. "you just wanted to wear mine i bet." kenma nodded his head. "your orders....hey arent you from the college volleyball team....kuroo?" "i am!" "omg can i get your number!?" kenma pauses "no, now go away" the girl looked at him and nodded "s-sorry."

"feisty....baby." "shut up and eat." kenma was eating his ramen and playing his games. "hey." kenma looked up and was met with kuroo lips. "w-what was that for?" he said with a flushed face. "nothing...now hurry and eat."

~skipppp~
"ok go shower." kenma went to the restroom and started the shower,he started taking off his clothes. "i should shave my legs today." he mumbled looking at his legs that was growing hair.

he shaved them since it felt nice and kuroo seems to like it. makes him more feminine in a way? not saying that shaving your legs makes you a girl because not all girls shave and that nothing bad.

anyways he got in the warm shower and starts to wash his hair. "i should re dye my hair soon." he says and starts to wash his body. he grabbed the soap and put some on his legs and grabbed the razor and started to shave.

after a while he came out of the shower and put lotion on his body. he wrapped a towel around his body and came out and went to kuroo room. "ok the bath is free to use." "ohhh ok you shaved for me pretty boy~." he said touching kenma waist as kenma was taking off the towel. "go shower perv." he said and kuroo did.

kenma went to go grab kuroo boxers and a shirt that were both big on him. he then brushed his hair and then started playing on the computer. "hey hinata." he said through the mic. he could see hinata face in the screen as they both played the game together.

after 10 min kuroo came into the room kenma glanced at him then back to the screen but then realized he was naked with no towel. "KUROO!!!" hinata said through the screen and you could head kageyama voice in the background saying"PUT SOME DAMN CLOTHES ON." "g-got to g-go." kenma turned the game off. "i was o-online why dont y-you have c-clothes." he looked away feeling his cheeks burn.

"kenma....go on the bed." kenma hesitating walked to bed. He felt kuroo hands roam his body feeling everything while taking off his shirt and soon boxers.

"so pretty." he said as he started marking his neck and kissing his lips that soon turned into a hot makeout session.

kenma felt kuroo tongue inside him when they stopped to take a breath a string of saliva came out of their mouths. kenma moaned as he felt a finger inside him.

kuroo fingered him fast as kenma was a moaning mess. "Mmmm t-that feel so AHHH~~" he added another finger.

soon there were three fingers inside him and marks all over his body and saliva on his face.

kuroo lubed his dick and entered kenma. his thrusts were fast and hard. "FUCK~ H-HAR MMM K-KUROO~" kenma moaned and held onto the sheets harshly. kuroo bend down and made wet kisses on his neck but then started sucking his nipples.

soon kenma cummed making kuroo lick it off his body still thrusting fast. "k-kuroo are you almost g-gon FU~~ c-cum." he said with tears in his eyes from the pleasure. "y-yes baby almost." and soon enough he did. he cummed in kenma seeing his hot semen spill out of his hole. he licked his cum out of his hole and gave kenma one more sloppy wet kiss before they both fell asleep.

Words:1142

Words:1142