Chapter 8 : Fun and Frolic-III

R:Baby jaldi rady ho jao. Sare din mujhe hi tadogi kya?

P: But hum ja kaha rhe hain?

R: Shadi krne.

P (rolling her eyes): What?

R: Adventure club.

At the adventure club:

Instructor: So you guys can choose your partners. The activity is simple. You will be jumping with your partners off that cliff. You both will be tied to that parachute like thing. Are you ready??

L: Can I do this with you?

R: Ye kabhi nahi sudhregi.

P: haan. Iska kuch nhi hoga. Haha.

R: Chal pari lets do this.

P: Rajat.. marne ke aur bhi tareeke hain.

R: Toh lets try this.

P: That cliff is so high.

R: Stop kidding pari. It is a cliff. It has to be high. Come na maza ayega.

P: But...

R: Trust me. Aisa kam krne ka mauka shayad hi fir kabhi mile.

P: But aisa kab karna hi nhi hai.

R: Achaa. Ye tum keh rhi ho.

Flashback :

P: M tired.. Why is this shooting so long? I want a break. Mujhe in sab se bohot door jana hai.

R: Like where?

P: Bas yaha se door. I want to fly like a bird in the sky. Jahan sab kuch shant ho. Hazaron feet uper.

End of flashback:

P: Maine to bas aise hi keh diya tha.

R: Pari. Ab tum ye baat aise hi keh rhi ho. Believe me. It will fun.

She couldn't argue more with him. He always knew what she said and what she actually meant. They both got themselves attached to that parachute like thing. Feeling scared as were about to jump she tightly hugged his arm and closed her eyes. Within few minutes they started off the cliff. Now they were literally flying in air with him behind her. He saw her still with her eyes closed and she pressed herself against his chest feeling secure. "Pari. Open your eyes" he said gently. Slowly she opened her eyes. The view was breath-taking. Lush green scenery. Cool breeze blowing at their faces. He slowly opened her hair. She felt like a bird. Her wish came true. The feeling was awesome.

She turned back towards him. He looked so charming. His eyes. His face. Those expressions. They had never been so close before. Of course during romantic scenes they were but it was in front of cameras. Here they were alone in mid air. Staring at each other. Seeing their perfect reflections in each other's eyes. They felt as if they had been transported into another world altogether.

But they trance had to break. Slowly the wind started blowing and they began coming down. They landed a little far from the rest of the team. The parachute flew downwards on their head. They were below the parachute. Now they were really close to each other. Their faces just inches apart. His hand cupped her face. The distances decreased. Slowly yet passionately he started to kiss her. His fragrance was intoxicating her. She was losing her senses. She realised it was not a dream. She responded with equal passion. He was pouring his love in the kiss.

Pari PoV:

Is it really happening? Is rajat really kissing me. Is it a dream? But one name brought me back to life. Tarun.