One

Warnings I guess??

Mature content! Yes there will be smut in this book
I couldn't help myself 😳🤧

Kirishimas pov

It's moving day. I finally get to live with my favorite people. Jirou is moving in with momo but I'm sure I'll see her soon anyways. Me and bakugou brought all of the boxes to the moving truck and we were finally ready after 5 hours of moving things.
"You guys are such useless assholes." Bakugou grumbled
"Yeah! We did all the work!" I added
"Hey, I helped!" Sero crossed his arms
"How the fuck did you help, sticky bitch?"
"First of all, fuck you and second I taped up all the boxes" he laughed
"Okay, you helped more than denki and Mina. Speaking of which, where are they? We have to leave." I said
"They're crying in their old rooms and saying goodbye to everyone, they don't wanna leave the dorms." Sero said
"Well then we are leaving without them." Bakugou grabbed my hand and pulled me outside to the moving truck.
"Katsuki, stop being so aggressive" I pulled my hand away
"I wanted to hold your hand but not make it obvious you idiot." He got in the car, I chuckled and got in next to him
"I'm sorry. Here, let me make it better." I leaned in, giving him a soft kiss. He kissed back, cupping my cheek. "I haven't kissed you since this morning. I missed your stupid lips." He said, kissing me again.
"Wow you're so romantic." I laughed, holding his hand.
"Don't you think it's gonna be hard keeping this a secret from them once we all live together?" Bakugou asked
"No, it'll be just like in the dorms just no teachers and even less people" I looked at him.
"They never leave you alone, I need physical contact ei, you barely touch me anymore"
"I'll fix that. I promise." I leaned in, kissing him one more time
Mina, denki, And Sero came and got in the back seat shortly after we kissed.
"We are ready, let's do this shit" Mina smiled
"Hell yeah!" Denki smiled.
Bakugou started the truck and we drove to our new house. Between all of us rent is cheap, we each pay 150 and it's a really nice house plus we all have jobs at the mall.
"I miss the dorms already!" Mina whined, leaning on denki.
"Me too." He said.
"I miss uraraka and jirou and tsu and momo and hagakure!" She started crying again
"Mina don't cry! You can still go and see them!" I reached back and held her hand
"Pinky you'll be fucking fine. They can come over to the house or you could go to theirs it's not the end of your damn friendship." Bakugou said, pulling into the driveway and he parked. He turned around and looked at her "so stop crying because it's not worth it."
"Aw bakugou! That's the nicest you've ever been to me!" She started sobbing
"Jesus fuck." He got out of the car and opened the back, starting to take things inside.
"You two calm her down, I'll help bakugou take the boxes inside but you're unpacking your own stuff" I said and hopped out of the car. It only took us 30 minutes to bring everything inside. Mina, denki, and sero were still in the moving truck. Bakugou wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close.
"I'm so tired." He mumbled into my chest. I rubbed his back and kept one hand in his hair "me too, I'll order some pizza for everyone and you can go and sleep and I'll join you in a little bit, Okay?"
He looked up at me, smiling softly. Fuck he made my heart melt with that smile.
"I love you ei."
"I love you katsuki." I kissed him gently and he walked to the room. Mina walked in as he walked away, my eyes still focused on him.
"You really do love him don't you?" She said
"Shit Mina don't scare me like that!" I walked into the kitchen, unpacking stuff
"It's kind of obvious, why don't you just go and talk to him about it? I'm about 99% sure that bakugou will feel the same."
"Mina, stop." I shook my head
"I'm serious! There was this one time at ua I went up to talk to shoji and I heard moaning coming from his room and I'm pretty sure he was masturbating to the thought of you because he was moaning your name a lot and it was kinda gross and I wanted to tell you—"
"MINA STOP" I blushed, I knew exactly what she was talking about. That wasn't masturbation. That day was so good. We haven't had time to do that in months, maybe that's why he's been so grumpy lately.
"Oh shit you're blushing!" She squealed "are you thinking about it? Ew kiri are you?!"
"Mina shut up no I'm not!" I blushed even more, almost dropping the plates.
She gasped "you are!! I can tell by the look on your face!"
"There's no look on my face what are you talking about!?"
"Yes there is! You're blushing and you have a smirk on your face!"
"Would you lower your voice? He's in the other room you idiot"
"Why does she have to lower her voice?" Denki asked
"Kiri is thinking about—" I covered her mouth
"Nothing important, order some pizza and go unpack with Sero, oh and by the way you two are sharing a room. Mina is the only one who gets her own room."
"Since when are you in charge?" He asked
"Since I found the house shit head"
"Why does Mina get her own room?"
"bitch because I'm a queen" she took my hand off her mouth
"I get to share a room with my bro! Sero we get to share a room!" He yelled, walking over to him and they ordered the food.
"So that means you'll be sharing with bakugou hm?" She smirked
"Wipe that smirk off your face pervert. It's just because I'm the only one he doesn't get annoyed by. Imagine if him and denki shared a room?"
"That would be horrible, you're right."
"I'm gonna finish unpacking later, I'm tired I need to sleep. Come get me and bakugou when the pizza is here please" I smiled and walked to the room, closing the door behind me.