Part 2

***Snippet 5***

India vs NZ, 4th T20, before the super over

Virat: Rahul and Sanju, you two can take strike

Rahul (in a horrified whisper): Come inside for a second, Virat

<Rahul and Virat enter the deserted dressing room>

Rahul: Why are you not coming down yourself?

Virat: Sanju can--

Rahul (having a major panic attack): I won't go down for a super over without you when Rohit bhaiya is not in the team, I won't!

Virat: Wait, did you call him bhaiya?

Rahul: That is not the point! I said I won't go down to bat without you!

Virat (with a sigh): All right, all right, come on.

<Virat and Rahul take first strike and win it for India>

<Later, during the press conference>

Virat: KL told me I should bat in the Super Over because of my 'experience'

Virat (thinking): Yeah, right

~Neha (majorly obsessing
with Hulrat right now)

***Snippet 6***

On the phone before RCB vs KXIP 2nd leg

Rahul: You remember what I told you, right?

Virat: God, K, I do! I will take all catches, try to dance when you get out, make it really tough for you...

Rahul: Good

Virat: Ok, Rahuliya, tell me something

Rahul: ...

Virat: If I'm in the 90s and send a catch your way, what'll you do?

Rahul: Let's see that on the field

Virat (muttering): Am I his elder brother or is he?

                                                                                                                                                                        ~ Amritha

***Snippet 7***

The pink ball test commenced with great pomp, the opening day was all set to witness the legends walk, where the legends of the Indian cricket would be taken around the ground on golf carts. 

But that had to be delayed because the ever punctual Rahul Dravid was late, his flight was delayed to be exact. Sourav Ganguly, BCCI president, was obviously not having without, His Jammy, The wall and he shifted the time to Tea.He was busy in some arrangements when he suddenly was interrupted by a very rough: DADI!

Sourav: Arey Jammy you are here great

Rahul: How could you do this?

Sourav: Do what Jam?

Rahul: Don't act innocent, maana thora kate ho gaya but it was my flight, tu aisa karega?Sourav wondered, if people realised the innocent Rahul was like this with his close people.Sourav: Huya kya?

Rahul: Main itni dur se aaya and you had the walk without me, if you couldn't delay at least mujhe bata to deta, tu kaise...

Sourav: E...ae....ek second, tereko kisne bola legends walk ho gaya hai?

Rahul: Kisne bola usse kya hai tere....ek minute...tera matlab nahi huya?

Sourav: Pagal hai kya? Tere bina thori karunga? Tujhe kisne bola?

They both looked at each other for split second before going: Iss Sachin ki toh...humesha usko koi aur kaam nahi...Sachin who was enjoying the show from behind the door decided it's good time now to escape from there.

They might be legends of Indian cricket, but that doesn't stop you from pranking your friends does it?

                                                                                                                                                                                       ~Tani

***Snippet 8***

After Rahul's maiden Test century

Virat bhaiya had always believed in him

<Rahul buries his head in Virat's shoulder>

Virat: Rahul

Virat: Rahul

Virat (with a hint of laughter): Rahul are you crying?

Rahul (in a muffled voice): No!

Virat: Yeah, sure. Now don't look up, don't let the others see

Rahul: ...

Virat: On second thoughts, look up. Everyone will love you!

Rahul: I don't want everyone to love me!

Rahul (thinking): I just want you to love me

                                                                                                                                                 ~Neha (again)