Chapter 1

a/n: hey guys so this is my second fan fiction. About Ariana Grande and Luke Hemmings teehee. I came out with this idea while me and my best friend, Carol, was chatting about Ariana Grande and Luke.

Then I came out with the idea to make this story about Ariana Grande and Luke Hemmings. ❤ I wish they were dating in reality but yeah :/ so hope you guys enjoy! stay awesome!

*************

Ariana's POV

Here I am. Woke up by the sound of my alarm. It's 7am. Ugh. Why can't just school holiday already I'm sick of school. "Ari better wake up!" my mom yelled from downstairs. "Yes mom! I am!" I groaned. I have alarm there's no need to yell duh. Waving out of thoughts, I walked off bed and took a shower. After shower, I just put on my sweater, skinny jeans and wear my Uggs. I don't put makeup I am so lazy. And I just let my curly hair fall down. Oh well pretty lazy for today hm. I grabbed my backpack and phone and rushed downstairs for breakfast.

"There you are. We've waited you for so long." my mom said as she gives me a smile. I smiled back at her and eat my breakfast. Really? Is it that long? Whatever. After breakfast, I went to walk to school. Yeah, I walk. Alone. My best friend live far. She's not around my area. That is why. My best friend is Liz. I'm pretty sure she's waiting for me infront of school. She always does.

I arrived at school and there's Liz. Waiting for me. "Oh hi there miss you're late for 10 minutes what are you doing jogging?" she joked. "Funny Liz. Btw let's get inside" I said as I chuckles by her jokes. Liz has been my best friend since we were childhood. We were in the same kindergarten. Yeah. Me and Liz went inside and went to our locker. Her locker is not that far. Like, two blocks away. I am so thankful for that I hate it when she's at the different side of locker that is far away from mine.

"So how? Are you okay Ari?" "I am okay it's just ugh I feel lazy Liz. Can't we just school holiday already? hm." I groaned. I hate school because there's this fake blonde Barbie bimbo, Charlie. She's ugh, she likes to pick on me and Liz that much and spread dirty rumours about us. Seriously. A lot of people don't believe her because she is the queen bee. She's too ego and mean. She likes to bully people just like my crush since forever, Luke Hemmings. Yeah.

"But you're not gonna get a chance to see your one and only crush, Luke Hemmings" Liz smirked. Ugh she's right. I wish I can have his number. But I'm too scared to ask. He won't even notice an average people like me and Liz. No. He's all about popularity, being a bad boy, and party every weekend. And of course, sleep with girls a lot. But I don't know why I don't care about his bad side that much. There's something inside me telling that he's not that bad. Oh well who knows?

"You're right Liz. Anyway let's get to class. What's your first period?" "History." "Oh sweet. We're in the same class" I said excitedly and we both walk to our class. We get inside and yeah, eyes on us but we don't care. I always sit next to Liz when we're in the same class. But unfortunately, for today, that blondie took our sit with her best friend, Dorothy. Ugh. As I was about to approached to her, "Woops. Did I took miss innocent's seat? Aw. Sorry miss." she teased and the class laughed. Me and Liz just rolled our eyes and went to the backseat. Then I found something at Charlie's back. Oh gosh. It's a gum. Without then I shouted "Hey guys look at Charlie's back there's a gum!" the whole class looked at her and we all laugh. Charlie pissed off and bring Dorothy outside. Oh well, probably clean the gum.