Chapter 9

Ariana's POV

I woke up and yeah, was cuddling with Luke. Suddenly Marina cries. I took her from the crib and yeah, stops her from crying. At last she stops crying and yeah she looks at me. "Why cry sweetie?" I asked her. "Monster dweam." she said.

"Wanna wake daddy up?" "Yeah!!" she squealed in excitement and yeah, I love to see her smile and laugh. She walk over Luke and started to hit him with her toys. I just laugh looking at both of them. Without then Luke woke up.

"What is my little princess doing huh?" Luke said to Marina. "But I want to wake you up daddy." she said with a wide smile. "Fine fine I'm up okay. Now go to your mommy while I want to take a shower." Luke said and gives me a smile.

He went towards me and hugs my waist. "Are you the one that plans Marina to wake me up?" he said with a smirk. "Uh yeah cause it's no fair that I woke up first. We supposed to woke up together." I said and laughs.

He just kissed me and I kissed him back. "Never ever forget my morning kiss miss." he said and smirks at me. He then went into bathroom for shower. While me, preparing breakfast for everybody in the tour bus.

After Luke had took a shower of course, I shower with my little boogie, Marina. After we both shower I wear my skinny jeans, a crop top and a black cardigan. Marina wears a flower dress. With flats. "Guys food's ready!" I said to them and of course they all woke up and getting ready.

Marina went to the others place and play toys with them. "Uncle Calum don't feed Miss Peaches. She's a meanie." Marina said to Calum about her toys. I just chuckle at her and turns to Luke behind me. "Put some shirt on." I said and chuckles. "No I wanna hug my wife. Forever." he said as his hands trail down to my ass. "Luke..Put some shirt on.." I said and smiles at him.

We had nothing to do at day. So me, Luke and Marina decided to go out. Strolling in the city. Yeah. "Mommy I want cotton candy. Do you like cotton candy mommy?" she asked. "Of course I do honey." I said and she smiles. "Your mom is so addicted to cotton candy that is why she had a sugar rush. Hyper and bubbly." Luke said.

"Don't listen to your daddy he is a heavy sleeper. He never wants to wake up with mommy." I said and Luke just throw his hands around my shoulder. "At least your mommy loves daddy so much." Luke said to Marina. She just laugh of course.

We went to grab ice cream and went into the mall. Did I say, they play 'Love Me Harder' song. I'm like so happy they play my song cause that song has hit in top 10 charts. "Mommy is that you singing?" Marina asked. "Yes sweetie. Mommy sings" I said to her. "I wanna be like mommy, sings sweetly and daddy, play guitar." she said while laughing and clapping her hand. I just love my daughter.

Luke just laugh at her and we, shopping of course. After hours of shopping we went back to our tour bus. We went inside and yeah it's pretty loud inside. Marina went to them and switch off the song. "Hey Mary we're having fun." Ashton said. "But it's noisy" Marina said and pouts. Michael just laugh and lift her up. "Uncle Michael why you change your hair colour?" "Because I want to." "Oh. Why don't you choose  pink?"

That made everyone laughed in tour bus. "Dudee, pink" Ashton said through laughing. She then went to Calum's lap. "Uncle Calum do you have a sister?" she asked. "Yeah I do." "What's her name?" "Mali Koa." Calum said. She then took out her toys and play with Calum.

"Why do you like to play with me?" Calum said. "Because you are daddy's close friend. I am comfortable playing with you." she said and smiles. "Hey Marina wanna sing with Uncle Ashton?" Ashton said. She nodded with a wide smile and tries to sing. "Can you play piano Uncle Ashton?" she asked. "Yeah why?" "Can you play this song? The piano one?" she said and hand him a piece of paper.

Ashton nodded and starts playing. That's when I recognize what song she wants to sing. It was 'My Everything' by myself. She wants to sing my song. She then started to sing from start to end. Even though it's off tuned. I was proud of her. I ran to hug her. Luke went behind me and smiles.

"What a happy family. I'm gonna cry." Michael said and fake crying. Marina went to him. "Hey don't be. We all are family. Okay uncle Michael?" she said and hugs Michael. "I am so happy I had you Marina." he said and kiss her forehead.

Luke and I was touching by Marina's action. She was so kind, so nice, so sweet. "Luke, aren't we lucky we have a daughter like that?" I said to Luke. "Yeah. She may be a blessing to us when she've fully grown up." Luke said and kiss my forehead.

It's night. I took a shower with Marina again. After shower, I put on a hoodie and a sweatpants. Marina wears a Disney princesses pajamas.

I was pretty sleepy so I let Marina sleeps first. After that she sleeps of course. And I went to my bed. Luke sneak beside me and cuddle with me of course. "Our daughter really had a big dream when she grow up" I said to Luke. Luke just smiles at me. "Well, she follows like you. And wants to play guitar like me. She follows us but mostly you" Luke said and kiss my cheeks.

I checked on Twitter and I posted: "Marina really sure had a big dream. @Luke5SOS ❤" and there's this girl she replies me. "@shayneearianator_: I am sure she wants to be like you someday Ari! ❤" I favourited her tweet and put my phone away.

I was so sleepy so I decided to take a sleep. Luke kissed me goodnight and put his arms around my waist and bury his face in the crook of my neck. "I love you Ari." he whisper in my ear. I smiled at myself. "I love you too Luke. Sleep tight" I said to him and of course both of us drifted off in a deep sleep.

****
a/n; so hey guys :D i am sorry if its lame and short. Hope you enjoy and thank you for reading my stories. Pls check out my new story 'It's You'. :) I'll try update my stories as soon as I can cause mom banned me from playing phone more than 2 hours. :( and yeah, school's only 10 days left which is sucks. stay awesome