Chapter 27

Alexa's POV

Katy and I were still having fun to go shopping. We are now at Top Shop.

"You won't buy anything here?" Katy said to me.

Top Shop is one of my fav brands but I didn't find anything cool today.

"Ern...no. Will you?"

"I'll get this one for tonight!" She showed the black dress which is cute.

After she finished paying, we tried to go out.

*Click Click*

HOLY CRAP. Paps....

There were too many paps outside. We couldn't continue our shopping anymore....

"Sorry Katy. It seems like we can't continue our sho-"

"It's fine! Maybe we should be ready for tonight." she winked at me. I was glad that she understood. We took a taxi quickly and headed to the hotel we will stay in.

Harry's POV

Our performance will start in a hour. I am so excited to sing to my fans.

"Harryyyyyy!" Louis shouted loud. Quite loud.

"What mate?" I said to him.

"Someone is here for you!!" He pointed at the door and someone came into the room.

OH MY GOD. It was Alexa. She was with her friend Katy.

"A-Alexa!! Why are you here?" I asked, seeing her face. She looked very beautiful as usual.

"For you guys!" She smiled at me then at Louis.

"That's so sweet Alexa. Really sweet!" Louis said loud.

"And this is-"

"Katy. I remember." I cut off. I gave her a hug.

"Nice to see you again!" Katy smiled.

"Any hug for me?" Alexa said as she spread her arms.

I walked closer to her and gave her a hug. I missed her hug very much....

"So I have to set up my hair. I'll see you later." Louis said, going out of the room.

"Can I use the bathroom Harry?" Katy said as she smirked. She knew that I wanted to be alone with Alexa.

"Go out of this room then go ahead. It's right on the corner." I smiled softly.

"Okay thanks!" I saw Katy winked at Alexa. But Alexa seemed like she didn't know why Katy winked.

"So.....how have you been?" Alexa said to me.

"I've been good. really good. you?" I said, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Pretty good" she smiled at me.

"How about sitting on the couch?" I said as I pointed the couch.

"Sure."

We walked to the couch and sat down.

"You missed me?" Alexa smirked.

"Not at all." I joked. She punched my arm softly and laughed.

"Harry, look. Thank you for...cheering me up when I broke up with Patrick. You're such a good friend." She smiled at ground then looked up.

"Good best friend right?" I smiled at her. She also smiled.