Prologue

In the year 2150, the world is controlled by a one world government called the World Union (WU). A man named Gerald Austin sits at the top of the authority chain of WU and thus controlling the world. Although Gerald Austin is very much a dictator and controls policies and trades with an iron fist, the world is experiencing a very peaceful and for the most part, happy era. The economy is booming, money is abundant and lives are jubilant.

      In the China-Korea region, or Area V7, lives a 17 year old high school student, Ren Carter. One day, after experiencing extreme pressure and having volatile emotions, a voice spoke in his head and wrote him a note. A voice of a God. Deus is the Almighty God of Greed and Power, and Ren’s sub-consciousness or other-self. With the appearance of Deus, Ren’s life changed. Through a series of training, Ren, with Deus on his side, is planning to take over the world and defeat Gerald Austin.

    Ren used Deus’ power of corruption and took full control of people around him to hasten his schedule of world domination. However in midst of Ren’s rapidly gained success and recognition, Phenix Zheng, the precocious lawyer, brought Ren into court to question his position.  Through some sly manipulation and psychological tactics, Ren managed to escape Phenix’s attack on his position. But Ren soon found his worthy rival.

  Ren and Phenix engaged in countless mind battles in order to defeat one another. Phenix fights to squander Ren’s unethical power chase and help justice prevail, while Ren fights to defeat his strongest opponent in order take control of the world.