Character Synopsis

Ren: A 17 year old student. Extremely intelligent, yet does not get the best grades. Handsome but rarely socialize with girls. Thoughts seems to whirl like a tornado in his head, making him being able to develop ideas abnormally fast and plan entire schemes in matter of seconds. Usually he shows a mask of indifference on the outside, but swirling with emotions on the inside. His biggest flaw is his over-flowing ambition. His God is Deus.

Deus: Age infinity. Deus is the almighty God of Greed and Power, Ren’s God. According to Deus, he is Ren’s sub-conscious in fully awakened form and the end result of Ren’s extreme emotions. Deus states that he is the pinnacle of Ren’s physical and mental power. It is revealed that Deus has the power to corrupt even the purest hearts by using the greed inherent in all humans. There are many mysteries surrounding Deus and Ren’s occurrence with the black flame. Deus refers to himself as a male (he frequently comment on the sexual appeal of females), although if Gods really possess gender or not is unknown. For the most part Deus appears to be calm, collected, even more intelligent than Ren, and the most powerful God of them all.

Gerald Austin: Age 52. The current president of the World Union (WU– the one world government created in the year 2100). It is known that he has materialized his God, Aul. He is an intimidating man with the highest authority in the world. Said to be Stalin’s reincarnation.

Aul: Age infinity. The dictating God of Authority. Not much is seen of Aul since he mainly uses Austin as his front man. He is feared by all who know him or know of him. It is generally accepted that his power is the second greatest, next to that of Deus. His power of absolute authority allows him to take command of anyone’s will and force them to do his bidding.

Phenix: Age 17. Phenix is a boy genius whose intelligence, cunning and deduction ability is matched by none. He is the greatest lawyer in the world having a record of 100 winning cases in 2 years (from age 15-17).  He has been the only person to be able to escape Deus’ corruption spell because of his undefeatable sense of justice. He considers himself an oxymoron, because he always refers to himself as the lawyer of justice. Ren considers Phenix his biggest arrival. Other than in the court, Phenix is rather taciturn and has problem socializing, mainly because of his crooked neck and electronic voice transmitter that allows him to speak. His god is Kazen.

Kazen: Age infinity. Kazen is the prevailing god of justice. His sense of justice is even stronger than that of Phenix. Kazen is able to speak by channelling through Phenix’s electronic transmitter. In extremely intense cases, Kazen is able to come through at the last moment to save the day. His power of justice allows him to convince anybody (especially the Judge) of a truth that he knows as fact.