Chapter 1: Panic time

!Trigger warning!

Eating disorders

Depression

Self harm

Mentions of R*pe

Gayness

Slurs

Cussing

Suicide mentions and attempts

Izuku is 16 years old now

3rd person

It has been 2 weeks since the attack on the U.S.J. and things where finally starting to get back to normal. Or so the students thought...

Class 1-A's classroom was full since school starts over 30 minutes. Izuku walks into the class with Todoroki and looked upset despite just being with Todoroki surprising everyone that he was so late

Izuku's pov

-1 hour before-

'Today is a shitty day, Mom died 5 years ago today, and all I can think about is how it was my fault she died. If I just told her I was sick she would be here still.' I get Saki on the bus and go back inside. I go upstairs to the bathroom to throw up my breakfast as I hear a knock on the door. I run out of the bathroom and down the stairs to get the door. I looked through the peep hole and am shocked to see Uraraka at my door 'Shit she isnt supposed to be here for another 50 minutes'

I open the door to see she was smiling and waving at me. "Do you want to come with me, Iida, Tsu, Mina, and Todoroki? We are going to a café for breakfast?" she asks me. "U-um S-sure, Let me get my backpack really quick, I'll be right back" I say. I run upstairs to the bathroom and gab 3 blades and then go to my room and put them in my backpack. I put my backpack on and race to the door to see Uraraka still waiting for me. "Ok I'm ready. Lets go" I say as we go to meet the others at the café. Right then and there I decided I needed to tell them. I needed to go ahead and tell them that I am trans. 'Now or never Right'

We go and join them, he is ok and Uraraka Started a conversation. The topic was Sexuallities. We go around the table and say our sexualities. Iida said he is a straight ally, Tsu said she is bisexual, Uraraka said she is bisexual too, Todoroki said he is Pansexual, Mina said she is bisexual and Poly. Finally It was my turn. "I'm gay and asexual but there is s-something else I need to t-tell you g-guys." I say with a shaky voice. "Then tell us, we won't judge you Midoriya," Todoroki said in his monotoned voice.

"h-how d-do I say t-this," I pause then continue, "I-I'm T-t-transgender, So I was b-born as a g-girl but now Im a b-boy. I-I get-t Testosteron shots every 3 w-weeks." Everyone was silent. I could tell they were shocked. I burst into tears and run into the bathroom.

Todoroki's Pov (wow a change, Thought I would spice things up)

'Wow, I would have never guessed he was trans' I see him run into the bathroom in tears. I run after him to make sure he is ok. I open the door to see Midoriya on the counter crying on the sink counter. Softly I say " Midoriya, That took a lot of courage, and trust me no one hated you for it. We don't judge you. One last thing before we leave for school, can I see your arms" Midoriya looks panicked. "W-why d-do you-u w-want to s-s-see my-y a-arms?" Midoriya asked me with a hint of panic in his voice. "I want to see if I can leave you alone, now it wasn't really a question, please let me see your arm willingly so I don't have to force it," I say softly not trying to scare him.