Roommate Part 22

Jughead POV

Betty have seemed a bit off lately, she isn't like she use to. She has gone better she says but she is still throwing up. She just says that she is fine

,when I ask her what's wrong, she always tell me everything's fine. I know her I know she not fine, I can just feel it but she won't tell me. I'm started to worry about her I will probably try and ask her again later.

Betty POV

Jug came over to my at the cough and sat down. J-" wanna do something today?" he asked, i really didn't want to, B-"narh, I'm gonna stay home but you can go." J- "Then you'll be all alone" he said laying his arm around me B-"and?" I Said and got up B-"just go okay" I went to my room.

I don't know why I did that. Now he's probably mad at me. I just couldn't sit there and pretend like everything's fine. He's getting on my nerves all the time, asking me, like are you okay, do you need me to call the doctor. I keep telling him that I fine, I just can't tell him the truth. Treas started to fall and not a minute after the door slowly opende. I hit my face between my knees J-"Baby I'm here for you" I heard a claiming voice say I didn't respond. I felt strong arms around me pulling me in to his chest, to comfort me. I looked up at him and he could see, I had been crying. J-"baby what's wrong? You can tell me, you can tell me everything." He told me. B-"I know but I can't tell you" I said snuggling in to his chest. J-"of course you can" he said trying to get me to tell him. B-"but-but I-I can't" i said crying more and more. B-"you'll just leave me" J-" what in God's name are you talking about. I would never leave you, as in NEVER! " he said and looked seriously down at me. B-" bu-" I tried to say, J-"no buts, you tell me right now or I'm gonna lose it! I can't handle seeing you like this Betty, it hurts when your not okay, so please tell me" he said I could see the pain is his eyes. B-"okay but please, don't be mad" I said and got up. B-"I'll be right back" I added.

Jughead POV

Betts just left the room, to get something i finally got her to tell me, what's going on. I hope it isn't something bad. I don't get why she is scared of telling me. B-"juggie" I heard a voice say and Betty came in her room again. J-"okay so just tell me" I said. B-"okay but remember, I love you and don't be mad" she said walking over and sat beside my on the bed. J-"yeah yeah, I love you too, just tell me okay" I said really wanting to know. B-"okay so you know the last day in italy" she stated. B-"well you know what happened that night" she continued J-"oh yeah, I know." I said smirking, B-"not the point dumbass" she said and continued. B-"okay so after we got home I started to feel sick but I thought, It would go over after a few days. It did or it kinda off did but not the throwing up. So I was worried that I was pregnant. I took a test and" she stopped J-"and what? You can't stop there" I said and then I realized what she was telling me. J-"wait" I said and smiled at her, J-"ar- are you you know p-pregnant?" I asked kinda chocked. B-"yes... " she said and looked down and took something out of the pocket. She handed it to me, I looked down at it. positive. B-" please don't be mad "she said with a shaking voice. J-"mad how the hell could I be mad. Betty this is fucking amazing! "I almost yelled. B-"wait your happy about it" she asked, like i wouldn't be J-"are you kidding me of course I am! I know we're young and all that shit, but I love you so much and I'm gonna love, this baby as well." I said almost crying I pulled Betty over to me and kissed her. She got in my lap and hugged me B-"I'm so glad I got that out" she said in relief. B-"but are you sure we're ready for this? " she then asked. J-"if we just stick together, I think it's all gonna be fine" I said and kissed her hard on the lips. B-"easy there Jones I'm already pregnant" she said and giggled, J-"I know" I laugh.