what actually happened

flashback to middle school:
jimin was never popular. he always got bullied so he decided middle school would be the best years of his life. jimin didnt know he was gay yet but he found guys really attractive and he was in denial. but the one guy that always caught his attention was jeon jungkook of course but everygirl had a crush on him and jungkook was bisexual at the time.
jungkooks pov:
in middle school jungkook was bisexual and he had his eyes on one guy. park jimin. but he didnt tell anybody bc jimin wasnt popular and he got bullied alot... they talked to eachother when jungkooks friends werent around but one day jungkook was talkimg to kai in class and jimin went up to jungkook and told him how he felt. jungkook went off on jimin "u piece of shit.. u dirty ass faggot. go to hell nobody will ever like u";jimin couldnt help but cry and ever since then jimin never spoke to jungkook again.

bak to real time:
jimin thought about it and told jungkook this

to unknown:
jimin: jungkook.. ever since what u said to my in middle school stuck around with me and i havent forgotten those cruel words that u sad to me hurt me so mich but ive grown from the past and i dont mess with two faced people because u are. jungkook u will never hear from me again.

jungkos pov:
jungkooks face lit  as soon as he answered. as he read the message his stomach turned upset and he didnt reply .

author pov:
jungkook was so upset and didnt realize that jimin holds a grudge on people for so long and now what will he do what will jungkook do he feels like he just lost somebody he deeply cared about and now that he just ruined the chance that he had hurt him so much

jimin wanted to take back what he just said bc he still loves jungkook and has eversice that day. but he didnt know how to tell yoongi.. and jimin was curled up ina ball with his phone on do not disturb