Chapter two: Halls of Durmstrang

Elsa had just gotten on the ship and was looking around for her two friends. She finally found them and sat down with them. 

"So, Elsa excited for this new year?" Hans asked looking over at her. Hans and Elsa had been friends since they were seven because his family visited Elsa's family when they were children.  Hans had fire powers and learned it around three when he almost set his room on fire. He had a brother, three years older than he was, but looked identical to him except for the eyes. All Han's brothers went to Durmstrang Institue which is why Hans went there too, and Elsa and Hans were the only two who could do magic without a wand the school. Though Elsa was insecure and didn't know how to control it very well, Hans knew how to at least somewhat control his power.

"Yeah. I guess. It's Just... My parent's keep saying 'Conceal, don't feel.'" Elsa explained lifting her head away from the book she was reading. She was reading the beginning of "History of All Magic." by Ademar Richard, who was a very famous, wealthy, and strong wizard. She continued, "Don't let them know."

"Elsa. your's and Hans's powers are awesome! And this year You guys are finally taking classes on how to control them!" spoke Ethan, Elsa's other friend. Ethan was an extremely tall person for his age, he had brown messy hair, and had blue eyes.