Chapter 3

[I listened  to this for very long time, good vibin song]

Kierstens POV

We drove for about twenty minutes before we stopped at the police station. I was quiet the whole time. When we got there was a black Ford F 150 sitting in the front of the building. I pull out one of my earbuds, "Why are we at the station?" She looks over at me and smirks, "Had you been listening you would have known that your Uncle has come to take care of you." Uncle? What uncle? We walked into the building after I grabbed all my things. When we got in there a man who looked kinda familiar was waiting. He looks over at me and smiles. "Kiri it's been awhile!!" He walks over opening his arms for a hug. Oh this is my Uncle Kyle! I put my things down and embrace the hug. "Hey Uncle Kyle!" After awhile of talking and Kyle signing papers we left. When we got my things into the bed of the truck and we cover it, we get inside the truck. [ok so funny moment right here. As I was writing I wasn't paying attention and I wrote "-we cover it, we get inside the trunk" lmao] "So Uncle Kyle, are you still living at the same place as before?" "Yeah. I remember anytime you came and visited you would head straight for the woods!" I smile for the first time since Mom and Jazz died. I looked out the window and slowly fell into a light sleep.

[Word count: 259] Thank you my little ducklings for reading this chapter of The Once Safe Woods!! I also will probably just keep the same song for the chapters, just cause I like it and you can't force me to change it >:p. Anyway! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, 'nother one is probably right round the corner.~ Don't be  ¤toXic¤