ch 1: creepy

"MITSURI, is something matter? You've been spacing out since the start of the class. If you're facing a problem, I can always help and listen to you." Shinobu-san, my seatmate, asked worriedly.

Even though I can't see her fully because I am looking at the blackboard, I can see her eyes, in my peripheral vision, it shows how soft and kind she is. She is a true friend of mine that I don't want to bother whenever I have a problem.

"I'm okay, Shinobu-chan. I'm just thinking about something that isn't important." I answered quickly and look at her awkwardly while waving my hands.

She smiles, or is it smirk? I had goosebumps. That's her smile when she's bullying Giyuu-kun. I don't want to overthink this, but it's like she's torturing me in her imagination, killing me verbally while staring at me like a sadistic villain.

No, n-no! Shinobu-san wouldn't do that. She's too kind! She's an angel. What am I thinking?! I am so dumb.

"Thinking about Iguro-kun, aren't you?" she teases me and then smiled like as usual. Is this the phase when a friendship enters the 'teasing phase' that will make them closer and then afterwards will share each other secrets? I hope not, or do I really mean that?

"N-no! I am not thinking about him. It's just a little problem that is not necessary." l denied as soon as she asked. I don't want people to mistaken my relationship to Iguro-kun, he's just a close friend of mine. Nothing special.

We're at the back so the teacher can't hear our little chitchats. It's busy checking books while writing on the board. Everyone is having a little chitchats too, and the teacher doesn't care about it.

"Really? Tell me your problem, Mitsuri-chan. Even if it's smaller than a small rock, I'll try my best to help you." she offered and then smiled like an angel.

The rays of the sun kissed her cheeks for the moment, then the curtains fall down again. It was such a beautiful moment.

"O-okay, fine. If you insist, Shinobu-san..."

"Yay! Thanks for trusting me Mitsuri-chan!"

I wish I chose the right path.

***

"

WHY did you call me, Shinobu-san?" I giggled awkwardly after. She texted me to come at the back of the our building. Where fountain and two benches are surrounding the two big trees.

It's lunch time, but I can't eat.

"So will you tell me what your problem is?" she asked worriedly and hold my hands.

It surprises me so I jumped a bit.

"I know you're facing a big problem, Mitsuri-chan. Even Iguro-kun is worried about you. He came to me to look over you because he can't do that thing. Even if you hide it, I know you're struggling so much. Please tell me, Mitsuri. I'll wait whenever you're comfortable to say it to me. I'll listen and help you, Mitsuri-chan."

Tears started flowing on my cheeks. No. Why am I crying? I'm such a weakling. A loser.

Shinobu-san wiped my tears with her fingers. I'm taller than her so I can how she is trying to reach me just to comfort me.

"Shinobu-san...thank you..."

"Yes,"

"The t-truth is..."

Am I doing this right? There's no turning back if I did it.

"Someone's stalking me! He's creeping me out. He's sending my stolen pictures directly through my private email account and I didn't even know how he got it! He's sending me creepy poems! He said, I'm always watching you! It's so creepy! That I can't even sleep at night with assurance! I think he's even watching me while I am sleeping! He's so scary! Shinobu-san! I'm scared!" I shouted hopelessly.

She smiled.

"I know, Mitsuri-chan."

"Wha—? How did you know?"

"Because he's sending me too."