Part 4

You enter the room and sit down, still shaking from what you had just experienced. What did the security guard mean? You can still hear the roaring screams from the audience, and you feel slightly disappointed you won't be able to see the rest of the concert. But getting to hold Michael for those few magic moments is more then you could ever ask for. You look around the room and see racks of costumes. Military jackets, leather pants, loafers and fedoras. It hit you. Was this Michael Jacksons dressing room? Your heart suddenly skips a beat when you hear the door crack open.... It's just the security guard. "Show just ended girly, he's coming." And he closes the door behind him. You wait for what seems like an eternity, fidgeting and nervously fixing your hair. Then you hear footsteps outside the door, and a soft voice whispers "Is she in there?". "Yes Mr.Jackson". "Oh boy.." He giggles nervously. Then you hear a knock on the door. "Uh.. Um, come in?" You nervously choke. The door slowly opens and in steps Michael, still glimmering in sweat. You stand there with your mouth slightly open, staring at him. "Hello beautiful girl..." He smiles closing the door behind him. "Uh, hel- hello mister.. MICHAEL JACKSON!" You blurt out. He lets out a loud high pitched laugh, and you look down blushing. "Please don't be nervous girl, I just had to see you again."