Part 3

You realise that you will never have another opportunity like this again, you hastily lean in and kiss him on the lips. It only lasts a second because Michael gets shy and turns his head slightly towards the audience grinning and holding in giggles. You don't care, it was the best second of your life. You want to make the most of your time with him "I love you Michael." You whisper in his ear. You feel Michael hold you closer to him, he continues slowly dancing with you in a circle until his back is facing the audience completely. He stops, and runs his hand slowly down onto your ass. Your heart is racing and you're feeling confused. He looks at you for a moment, then leans in and plants his soft lips onto yours. He deepens the kiss for a moment before realising what he is doing and hastily returning to the song. You cant believe what just happened. You've dreamt of doing that for an incredible amount of time. You feel something grab you by the arm. You turn and see its a security guard urging you offstage. Your heart sinks. You see Michael raise his eyebrows at the security guard then give him a wink. "Okay sir" the security guard laughs back to Michael. He picks you up and carries you offstage as your hand slips from Michael's. You kick and squirm but you can't break free of his hold. You cry as the security guard takes you further away from Michael who is bowing down to you onstage. Five corridors and three flights of stairs later, you arrive outside a door that reads 'Dressing Room 1". Then the security guard says " just wait in here, someone wants to see you."