2.

(sorry for the long wait you guys! But I'm back!)

I was awoken by a loud bump on the roof. I smiled knowing it had to be Santa.

"Ho! Now, settle down there" I heard a deep jolly voice say from on top of the house. I threw the blanket off my body and ran into the hallway almost running into Charlie.

"Did you hear it too?" I asked him and he nodded. "Let's go tell Dad!" I exclaimed. We ran into Dad's room trying to shake him awake.

"Dad! Dad!" Charlie and I said in unison

"W-What?" Dad asked still half asleep.

"We heard a clatter" Charlie said.

"What, Charlie?" Dad asked confused. We heard the bump again.

"There! A clatter!" I said pointing out the noise.

"Charlie Y/N, what are you talkin' about?" Dad asked obviously just wanting to sleep.

"You know, "it came a big noise."" Charlie said quoting the story he read to us.

"It's coming from outside" Charlie said.

"Charlie, it's just the wind or somethin'. Come on. Let's go back to bed" Dad said getting up and walking us to our rooms. Test noise sounded again this time loud enough for Dad to hear.

"Somebody's on the roof" Dad said in worry.

"Maybe it's Santa" I said excitedly.

"Not now, Y/N" Dad said to me. I crossed my arms and huffed. "I want you to sit here, and I want you to stay right there" Dad said to Charlie and I as he walked out of the house.

"Charlie, do you know how to call 911?" Dad asked Charlie.

"Sure. 911" Charlie said giving him a 'obviously' look

"Yeah. Great. Stay there" Dad said to us. Charlie and I looked at eachother and silently agreed there was no way we were staying here when Santa could be on our roof. We ran outside and stood on the porch.

"Hey, you! What's that--" Dad said to Santa. Dad startled him and caused Santa to begin to fall. "Whoa! Whoa! Wh-Whoa! Whoo-hoo! Hey, buddy!" Dad said. Santa landed on the ground. "All right, you should just stay still. Perfect" Dad said causing me to roll my eyes.

"You got him!" Charlie shouted as we ran towards Dad. "Charlie Y/N, stay where you are" Dad said to us, but we didn't listen. "Would you guys listen to me? Stay up there!" Dad said in frustration.

"It is Santa!" I said once we were right next to Dad.

"You killed him" Charlie and I said looking up at him disappointedly.

"Did not. And he's not Santa" Dad disagreed.

"Well, he was" Charlie said.

"He's got some l.D. on him, I bet" Dad said as he began looking through Santa's pockets. "Fella, if you can hear me, I'm just lookin' for your identification" Dad said trying not to seem like a creep. "Once I figure out who ya are, I'll--I'll give you a lift back to the mall" Dad found a card and began to read it out loud. ""lf something should happen to me, put on my suit. The reindeer will know what to do."" Dad read aloud. "Yeah, right"

"Dad! Hey!" I said trying to get Dad's attention as I noticed all that was left of Santa was his suit. "He disappeared"

"Whoa! He's naked somewhere" Dad said as he looked around.

You gonna put on the suit like the card said? Are you?" Charlie asked. I looked at Dad hopefully.

"No. No"