You!!!

Izuku rubbed his face with his hands as he woke up.He laid there and looked up at the ceiling until he pulled out his phone and remembered that today he was going to be transferred to 2-A at UA. He slowly got up and dressed making sure to pack the uniform just in case.Saying bye to his mom,he ran to the station. 

"Damn,I'm gonna be late"

"Young man, watch your language"

"Oh...I'm sorry...I'm Izuku Midoriya"

"So you are the new problem child joining 2-A"the unknown man sighed

"You know who I am!! Wait sorry, I should probably ask who you were first huh?"

"Yeah, I tend to know most of my students names. I'm Shota Aizawa."

"You're Pro hero eraserhead!! OMG,I'm gonna be taught by YOU!!" 

Aizawa just sighed in resignation, coming to the terms that this child would become his new problem.

_______________Time skip--->

Baku pov

Shi**y hair's words went in and out of my head as I scrolled through my phone. He was talking about some shi**y thing, as usual. The worst part, my dumb nerd wasn't answering my texts!

"Hey baku-bro! You listening?"

"yeah yeah weird hair, whatever. Where's our dumb teacher anyway,it's been like 15 minutes since the bell rang,shouldn't he be teaching us or some shi*."

As if I called the devil, Mr.Aizawa showed up. He apologised about somethings that went over my head. Then I heard something that caught me off guard. A NEW STUDENT!!THE HELL!!

"Hello! I'm Izuku Midoriya and I..."

"DEKU!!THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AT SCHOOL!"

"Surprise Kaa-chan!"

"Wait, Bakugo you know him?"

"'course I know him pink-cheeks he's-

"ahem"

"Right...as I said, I'm Izuku Midoriya. I transferred from Shiketsu High School to come learn here because it is closer to my mom and boyfriend..who goes here actually."

"Do we happen to know your boyfriend?"

"yeah actually you do..uh sorry your name?"

"Oh I'm Ochaco Uraraka and this is..."

She went around the classroom pointing out names and when she  called my name, I growled and mumbled under my breath he already knows my name. For some reason she heard and spilled it to the entire class.

"Wait..how do you know his name Midoriya?"

Deku turned to me and had a silent conversation with my eyes. When we both nodded at each other, he told them about how we were childhood friends and practically grew up together. In our silent conversation  we had both agreed to keep out the part were we are actually in a relationship.Then things went to shite.

"That doesn't make sense, I've met some of Bakugo's childhood friends and no one call him"kaa-chan" so.. does that mean you guys met like way earlier?"

Damn it pikachu

"Um.."the damn nerd started glancing to me

"DEKU JUST TELL THEM ALREADY!!"

"That's no way to call a friend Bakugo, even if you've known each other for long"

"Oh..no it's fine, that word means something else to us.It means that in the face of danger I can get through it,I know it doesn't make sense but that's just what it means to us. But uh.. the reason I call Kaa-chan "Kaa-chan" is because..well...um.."

"Because he's my boyfriend."

"YOU!!!" the entire class was sent into chaos.