Goodbye Pewds and Cry and Hello Team Crafted

Your Magical POV

(Phone Call...Jerome called you.)

You- Hi JAY! How are you bro?

Jerome- Hi sis! i am fine!

(You are older than Jerome by 3 minutes but you act like a child so Jerome's basically the big bro here.)

You- Do you need something little bro?

Jerome- Well, You know how you always wanted to meet my friends (team crafted)? So anyway would you like to come over to the TEAM CRAFTED HOUSE AND MOVE IN!!!

You- WOULD I EVER!! YUZ!! I'm so lonely in this apartment (NOT REALLY).. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Jerome- No problem big sis!! This is a gift for all the other times that you did FOR ME!!..(:3 all you did was bring him to amusement parks movies and shiz)

You- Alright ill be there in a bit just text me the address~! Bye~!

*beep......*

*Jerome gives you the address*

'Wow that's only 2 Blocks away.' (NOT MINECRAFT BLOCKS :3) you thought in excitement. 'Anyway i need to start packing, good thing i don't own a lot of things.'

*one hour and a half passed by*

'Im done YES. Well i will miss this place including the neighbors, ill pass by and tell them that i'll be moving.' You say in your brain. (Your neighbors took care of you like you were their little sis)

*knock knock*

You were standing in front of your neighbor's door hoping that he didn't go out and just stayed at home. You heard movement getting louder (HEY NO NOT THAT !!! HE JUST RUNNING TO ZE DOOR) and the door opened.

"Ohh... Hey Y/N!! What's with the boxes?"

"Hi Cry/Ryan , I'm moving to a new place......."

"Really!! Where are you going?" Cry frowned.

"I'm moving in with my little bro"

"AW!! that's sweet of him........................i'm going to MISS you though."

"I know , I know ill do to ill miss you and your fluffy cat,but so you won't forget me ill give you this." you give him a bracelet that says friends 4 eva! and your cutest and fluffiest stuffed cat and gives him a hug.

"Really Thank you very much i wont lose it!!"

"Alright i need to go and say bye to pewdie BYE CRY!!!" *you sob* *cry also sobs*

BYE Y/N!! OHH AND BEFORE YOU LEAVE TAKE THIS!!! *throws a sup guy plushie*

"Thx cry i will miss you" you say while walking to pewds.

Before you can even knock, pewds runs out and hugs you tight!!

"SEMPAI DONT LEAVE MEHH!"

"Don't Worry I'll...........Visit..........You...........And...........I..........Can't.........Breathe....."

He lets go an gives you his 2nd favourite headphones and you give him the same gift as cry. Except that pewdie's plushie is a pug :3.

"I'm going to miss you pewds. I'm going to miss you both." You say quietly.

"I will too but promise you visit me and cry okay?" Pewds says and you cross your heart twice to reassure that you wont break your promise.

"Okay..i'll go in a minute so..bye pewds! I'll miss you and please tell cry that i said Don't eat too much Nutella Okay?" You say as you walk away to pack more boxes in the car.

-- At The Car Ready To Go~ --

----

OKAY THATS ALL.

EVERY CONTENT IN THERE IS IN THE ORIGINAL BOOK I JUST CHANGED A FEW...DETAILS BUT THEY ARE VERY MINOR AND THE STORY IS NOT CHANGED!

KATHLYSS OUT!

PS I AM NOT SHOUTING.