02

yuta's pov

"mom, ill be going now." i walked down the street toward the bus stop near my house.

its been a week since we moved, my korean is still bad but it improved. today is the first day im going to the new school and meet new people. might as well make friends.

few minutes passed by and students has gathered to use the same bus. a boy and 2 girls approached me.

"hello are you new here? we never seen you before. " the boy asked. i sort of panicked and tried my best to answer.

"yes im new here" i said with my weak korean skill.

they all smiled to me sweetly. "nice to meet you! im doyoung!" he waved to me "im dahyun, this is mina!" a girl in a ponytail said.

"oh im nakamoto yuta" i replied. "are you from japan?" the other girl asked in a high pitched note.

i nodded excitedly. "yes! are you too?" she nodded. "dahyun, say something."

"hi im dahyun nice to meet you!" she said in japanese. "dahyun is still learning japanese btw." i nodded, well her pronunciation is good.

"when did you move here?" i answered her question in japanese and i think only the girls understand because the other boy seemed very confused.

"you do know i dont understand japanese right, mina?"

mina giggles in the softest way ive ever seen. "excuse him. he get jealous easily."

"a-anyway im his boyfriend!" he said. i just smiled to him. after talking a bit more, we get on the bus that are heading to our school. and soon, i reached the new school.