06

yuta's  pov

(month 4
6th July 2020)

my life has never been much better like now. everyone is so kind to me and make me feel so comfortable living here.

while i was writing something on my journal, a bomb of noftications from suyun came in.

👭
4

members

suyun <3
urm hELLO
where are you guys?
im rn in a lonely battle
with myself
WAITING FOR U BASTARD
HURRY!

doyoung
jesus chill

suyun <3

suyun <3 we were supposed to meet 30 minutes ago

suyun <3
we were supposed to meet 30 minutes ago

minari
what the hell is that 😭

suyun <3
i edited it hehe

you
sorry
erin use the bathroom for about 40 minutes
girls 😌

doyoung
EXACTLY
DAHYJN IS GETTING READY FOR A DATE
BUT SHE STILL LOOKS UGLY

doyoungEXACTLYDAHYJN IS GETTING READY FOR A DATEBUT SHE STILL LOOKS UGLY

minari
doyoung! im telling dahyun

doyoung
ok sorry 😔🙄

なかもと

"oh cmon, suyun. it's gonna be fun!" we tried to convince her to ride the big rollercoaster.

"NO IM NOT GONNA DIE EARLY. I HAVE KIDS TO TEACH THE NEW BALLET DANCE." she hugged a pole to prevent from us to drag her.

mina doesn't mind us at all, she went to line up before the queue get longer. "why are you being so whiny" doyoung groaned in frustration.

"oh cmon, it's not like im not riding it too." i said. i cant believe my own mouth and ears i said that.

she looked up to me. "what?" i said half flustered. "can i throw up on you when we ride that?" she joked.

"yes, princess." without hesitation i blurted it. i blushed but cover it with my laughter. "alright fine lets go." she reached my hand and hold it.

"ah finally lets go." doyoung sighed as we walked up to mina.

the ride was really fun. mostly the part of suyun was about to faint. we had such a good time and seeing suyun smile really flutter my heart.