two

"mummy!!!"

taehyung groans in his sleep. his hand feeling the bed beside him but found it cold and empty. he blinks his eyes open, feeling a weight beside him shaking him slightly.

he sat up slowly, holding onto his pregnant tummy and was met with his son, jonghyun's watery eyes.

"mummy...." he whimpers.

"baby, what's wrong?" he asked, now fully awake and alert as he settled the little boy in between his legs facing him.

"d-daddy drank the banana milk..." he replied with a pout and softly rubbing his eyes stopping the tears threatening to fall and as if on cue he hears jonghyun's younger twin, jaehyun crying from downstairs.

"oh, baby. i'll go talk to daddy, okay?" he says before giving him a kiss on the forehead. the little boy nods slowly getting off from his mummy.

taehyung slowly stands up and hissed feeling a slight sting in between his thighs.

jeon jungkook gives me trouble day and night. he thoughts and sighs.

he gently took a hold of jonghyun's hand, his other hand caressing his swollen belly before slowly walking downstairs.

"i'm sorry, baby. don't cry please" taehyung hears jungkook's panicking voice from the kitchen. he enters and was met with a crying jaehyun in jungkook's arms.

"oh, hey babe" jungkook greets him with an unsure smile.

"mummy!" jaehyun wails, wiggling out of jungkook and making grabby hands to his mummy.

taehyung grabbed the restless jaehyun and tried to hush him as he scooped him in his arms.

"daddy, drank our banana milk!" he cries in between hiccups. eyes and cheeks tear stained.

taehyung glared at jungkook who shrugs before he turned to the older twin and settling jaehyun down on his feet as he wiped some of the tears on his cheeks.

"jonghyunie, why don't you go and take your brother and do some coloring while i go talk to daddy, hmm?"

the little boy nods before grabbing his brother's hand and walked out of the kitchen.

"you really couldn't drink just one banana milk?" taehyung says as soon as the two were out. "you have to drink two!" he exclaims crossing his arms over his chest.

"babe, i didn't know those where the last two banana milk." jungkook defended with a pout.

taehyung sighs. " i don't understand you and your sons cravings for banana milk" he says lightly shaking his head, a frown on his lips.

jungkook chuckles before wrapping his arms around his husband. "but i love your milk more. it's my favourite milk." he whispers making blood instantly rush to the others already rosy cheeks.

"kookie!" he scolds. "dirty mouth!" he says, face red as a tomato as he placed his hand over jungkook's mouth.

jungkook laughs. "you'll be the death of me, jeon taehyung" he says nuzzling his face on the crook of his lovers neck.

"you still have to apologise to your sons, jeon" the blushing pregnant male says making jungkook groan.