Fighting Sleep

I visited grandma again while Alphys made sure her machine was working. "Hey Little Marionette." She greeted. "Hi grandma. How are you today?"
"I am well. What about you? You look tired Little Marionette."
I'm ok. Um grandma. Can you tell me more about the 'man who speaks in hands?'" Grandma looked confused and I frowned. "Who?"
"The.. Man who speaks in hands? You warned me about him just the other night."
"I do not know a man who speaks in hands. Maybe you are more tired than I thought.. You should rest." I blinked. She.. Didn't remember? Was it due to old age or was there more to this..? I hoped it was the later. "Alright never mind." I sighed. I was hoping for more information. "Well why don't you tell me a story? Like you did when I was a girl?"
"Sure, sure. Let me tell you about how I met your grandpa.."
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Alphys was doing a final check on the machine. "N-n-ow. I-i ca-an't p-put you u-under wi-th anes-thet-tics. Y-you ha-ve to fa-all asl-eep. O-k?"
"Alright." That wasn't going to be hard. I WAS exhausted. I hoped I would be strong enough to fight him. I relaxed in the provided bed as she wired my head up to the machine. "G-goo-d l-luck. W-e are r-root-ing for y-ou."
"Thanks.." I sighed and closed my eyes. Allowing sleep to claim me.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I was in the dark space again. The void. "𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪? 𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘦?"
"Alphys? You're not stuttering."
"𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳."
"Intriguing. I'll have to here more when my life is NOT in danger." I started walking through the darkness, my tail swished out of weariness. 'Where is it?' "𝘓𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘬!"
I ducked down at Undyne's warning as some attacks flew over my head. 'Well, that question is answered. I lashed my tail out at it and I stabbed right through it.. but I couldn't pull it out. 'Crap.' I was pulled back by my tail and I almost, almost cried out in pain. A hand wrapped around my throat. "Y̸o̸u̸ t̸h̸o̸u̸g̸h̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ c̸o̸u̸l̸d̸ e̸s̸c̸a̸p̸e̸?"
"𝘏𝘠𝘉𝘙𝘐𝘋 𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘐!!"
"𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦! 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯!" I growled. 'No. Way.' I jumped up, my skull connecting with it's chin as it was forced to let go. I grabbed my tail and yanked it out, then created a ink portal to get some distance between them. "𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘬! 𝘏𝘰𝘸'𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?"
"That's the question, isn't it?" I muttered as I faced my opponent. "I̸n̸t̸r̸i̸g̸u̸i̸n̸g̸.." Static started to ring in the microphone. I knew it cut of communication, and probably vision of the fight. 'Double crap.' I ran at the creature, just as it went to attack I took another direction. I grabbed its arm and flung it on its back. "Who are you? What do you want with me?!" Its magic flared purple. 'Uh oh..' I sprang away as bone attacks shot up. 'Bone attacks?' It laughed. "Y̸o̸u̸ a̸r̸e̸ a̸ f̸u̸n̸ o̸n̸e̸. 'I have to stop it somehow. What do I..'
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?"
"𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍. 𝑨 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒌 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒚."
"𝑰 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒑𝒂."
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'Soul Control.. If I could hold him long enough to find out what it wants.. now's as good a time as ever.' My eyelights disappeared as I built my magic up. Then my eyelights flashed brightly and the creature froze. 'It worked..' Its will was strong though. I wouldn't be able to hold him long. I walked up to him and pulled out his soul for leverage. 'Just in ca-what?' A piece. It was just a piece. "How are you alive..?"
"N̸o̸t̸.. e̸r̸a̸s̸e̸d̸.. t̸i̸m̸e̸ a̸n̸d̸ s̸p̸a̸c̸e̸.."
'Erased from time and space..?' I scooped up the soul piece. "I should fix this.." I willed the soul pieces to obey and come to me. After a minute they did. 'It's working!' I started to mentally piece it together like a puzzle. I blinked tiredly. 'I think I'm more tired asleep..' I groaned a little. Finally I fit the last piece in. It went bright. Blindingly bright- I shot up in the bed panting. "That was exhausting.." I muttered as the others looked at me in shock.