WayV sit-com | 1.5

scene 1.5

setting: international school

You we're at the spot of your locker, while trying to arrange ur stuffs, you heard and peek at the 6 bundled guys whispering all together, but nah, they we're so oblivious that their voices was high enough for you to hear em, so you've eavesdropped anyway. But never mind, they we're speaking in mandarin :(

Then 3 guys approached you, turns out they knew ur name, so you turned your head when they called you. (Your name), excuse for a bit, they say they all alternately speak fast English.
Then they swoosh, not letting a word from you, You stood their and look so puzzled, the only thing that registered to your brain was that you're on a mission to give this smoothie-look like coffee to ten.

next:
It was currently lunch time, and aha, you spotted ten, the popular, cool and really really talented guy. You've heard loads of interesting facts about him, some even said that he can speak 5 languages, ohh yeah, and the list go on and on.
You took a gulp and breathe, then you cornered him, which made him into a halt, and glance at you, then you uttered as fast as you can saying "uhm hello, someone gave this to me to give it to you, it was from these (you describe the look of the 3 guys)" then you quickly escaped away.

Then, 5 minutes later you sat on the cafeteria to eat, you've heard a loud noise coming from the other table, you figured it was ten and the other 3 faces you've recognized earlier with the other 3 guys together, it was chaotic, some weird laughs had took the place.

Then, all this event that happened was actually about how only these guys are betting/gambling how long will it took for ten to realize that he just consumed a fruit smoothie.
Because Ten was number one famous for HATING FRUITS.

Who we're the 3 guys who ordered you to do such thing???

Aquarius >> Kun, Lucas, Winwin

  Pisces >> Hendery, Winwin, Lucas

   Aries >> Xiaojun, Lucas, Winwin

  Taurus >> Yangyang, Lucas, Kun

  Gemini >> Xiaojun, Yangyang, Lucas

   Cancer >> Hendery, Xiaojun, Yangyang

      Leo >> Lucas, Kun, Yangyang

   Virgo >> Hendery, Xiaojun, Lucas

   Libra >> Winwin, Yangyang, Hendery

Scorpio >> Xiaojun, Hendery, Yangyang

Sagittarius >> Lucas, Winwin, Yangyang

Capricorn >> Lucas, Yangyang, Xiaojun

honestly, i'm going to college next school year. :))
i'm nervous af.