Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a little kingdom of Arendelle,it was ruled by King Jack and Queen Elsa.Queen Elsa felt very ill and weak.She stay in her room.
"Jack."she said weakly.Jack heard the queen.He went to the queen's room.He look at the weak queen.Her face was pale.Anna came.She look at her future brother in law.
"Jack,is my sister okay?"Anna asked Jack.
"I don't know.She looks so weak and sick."Jack said.Elsa slowly opened her eyes.She look at her sister.
"Anna,is that you?"she asked weakly.Anna hold her sister's hand.
"I'm here,sis."she said.Anna hold her sister's hand.The doctor came.He look at the weak queen.
"Your Majesty."he said.Elsa weakly look at the doctor.
"Hi,doctor."she said weakly.He look at Anna and Jack.
"I need to check the queen out."he said to Anna and Jack.Anna and Jack left the queen's room.The doctor found out that the young queen is pregnant.The doctor came to Anna and Jack.Anna and Jack look at the doctor.
"So.Is she okay?"they asked.
"She is pregnant."he said.
"She's pregnant?"they asked.
"Yes,she is."the doctor said.Anna and Jack came.Elsa have her eyes closed.Jack hold her hand.She kiss her hand.Elsa slowly opened her eyes.She look at her husband.
"Jack,is that you?"she asked.
"Yes,my beautiful snow queen."he said to her.