7

Jordan's POV

Jenny's dad just said he wanted to talk to me. I was nervous because I mean it  the dad of the girl I'm in love with. We got into a room that was quite and he started to talk.

"I don't know how to thank you for saving my daughters life." He started off saying witch knowing this man since I was little I knew he would say that.

"There's no need to thank me, I will do anything for her...just like you would." I said and he smiled.

"I know you would, that's why I want to talk to you. I've known you since your mother was pregnant with you and your sister. I saw the way you looked at my daughter since day 1. And she looks at you the same exact way, if I ask her about her day she has a whole story with you in it." He said and I smiled, he put his hand on my shoulder.

"So are you saying...?" I asked him.

"Yes, I give u permission to date my daughter." He said and I smiled. I put my hand out to shake and he turned it down. Instead he gave me a hug and pat me on the back. "Now get to school kid, she's gonna be with u at school tomorrow." He said and we walked out.

"I gotta get to school, text me later ok?" I said walking up to Jenny.

"Yeah." She said and hugged me. I hugged he back and kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you later." I said and started walking out the door.

"Wait!" He yelled and I turned around. She came up and went on her tippy toes. I tilted my head down and she kissed my cheek. "Ok now I can go." She said and I smiled then left.

———————————————————————————
Jenniliz POV

It was my 2end day back in school. I was going to go to Jordan's house after school because he said he got a important question to ask me. I was wearing this today ->

I pulled up in front of his house and Laura opened it

I pulled up in front of his house and Laura opened it. I've knows her my whole life she's like another mom to me.

"Hi Mrs.Baker!" I said and she gave me a hug.

"Hi Jenniliz how have you been feeling?" She asked and held my hands.

"Better, I think I'm finally starting to not have crazy thoughts anymore." I said and she hugged me again.

"That's grate, and Jordan is outback." She said and I thanked her and went outside.

"Jordan?" I asked not seeing him. Then I felt arms go around my waste. "Well hello there." I said then turned around.

"Hello." He said and then let go of me.

"So what's up? U said u have an important question to ask me." I said really having no idea what he wanted to ask me.

"Well we have been best friends since you were born, 3 months and a day after Liv and I. My whole life I've done everything with you. We are with each other threw thick and thin. I can't bare to not have you as my own anymore." He said and a tear went down my face from how sweet he was being. He wiped it away the tilted my head to look at him again. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of corse Jordan." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waste and put his lips on mine. I felt love and compassion as I kissed him.

"Finally!!!!" I herd Liv say coming out the house.

"It took you long enough." I herd coach baker say then.

"Now I can go back to planning your wedding." I herd his mom say. We turned around and looked at them and we all just laughed.