G-Spot

With only a week left before freshman year I was excited to start and see how much everyone had changed. "If I join the cheerleading team will you join with me?" Graham asked while we sat in the pool in her back yard. "Yes! I was thinking about that too" I said excitedly. It was true I did want to get more involved and cheer sounded like fun. "Yay I can't wait this is gonna be so much fun and happy we're going in this together" she said grabbing my hand. "Yea me too" I said jumping up to float on my back. As my body floated around the pull. I started to get a strange cramp in my stomach. I just ignored it. It slowly grew stronger.

"G I'm not feeling too well I'm going to get out"

"Okay what's the matter? Are you hungry?"

"I don't thinks so" 

I said grabbing my towel.  She nodded her head with a concerned face and we went in.

Sitting in the kitchen the cramps grew stronger now I was balled up holding my stomach. "Gosh I wish I knew what was wrong" G said rubbing my back. She walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a packaged brownie. I looked over at her eating the brownies. I don't like sweets but it looked really good and I felt like I really wanted it. "Can I have one" I asked she looked up at me oddly "you eating a brownie? Okay" she said seeming satisfied. As I ate the brownie I gained a boost of energy I didn't know I needed. Graham just stood there staring at me then her eyes grew wide.

"What?"

Now she stood with a big smile on her face.

"G what is it?"

"I can't believe I didn't notice this"

"Will you please just tell me!"

I was becoming impatient.

"Your period! your getting your period!"

throwing her hands up in excitement. I ran for the bathroom quickly sitting I grabbed tissue and wiped and surely enough woman hood had came.
Walking out the bathroom Graham stood leaned against the wall with a big smile on her face.

"So is it true?"

"Yea"

She ran over and picked me up and spun me around.

"THIS IS GREAT.!"

"Gross put me down"

I felt uncomfortably

"do you have a pad?"

"Yes of course first drawer to the right"

"I was so excited to get mine after ya know getting it on" she said laughing. "

"Who'd you do it with anyways?"

She froze

"ummm- Justin"

she was taking into her sleeve.

"Who?"

I asked even though I heard the mumble the first time.

"Justin Cratz, it's not a big deal"

she walked away.

"Omg Justin the sophomore well the junior? I mean he's gorgeous"
I said walking out the bathroom

"but he's a player too, every girl in Davenport talks about him."

"Yea I know"

I could tell she was bothered.

"Well who cares it was just for fun anyways right?"

"Yea"

She sounded unsure.