#18

Ashley's POV
"Hey babe wake up" Matt said in his raspy morning voice. "no it's like 1 am" I said tiredly.

"But the sky's awake so I'm awake" he said as he jumped on me while placing kisses all over my face.

I then pushed him off the bed. "hey what was that for" he said while pouting "I though we were rein acting frozen" I said with a smirk.

"Do you wanna build a snow man" he whispered in my ear. Matthew lee Espinosa if you don't stop I will kick you in your snow balls" I said.

"C'mon babe just wake up" he said while planting kisses on my neck. "hey guys breakfast is- o can I join in" nash says while kissing me on my lips. "NASH GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE" Matt screamed.

"Would you guys shut the fuck up I'm trying to sleep" Conner says while yawning. "Conner you can sleep next to me" I said with a smile. he then jumped on the bed and hugged me. I fell asleep in conners arms.

I then woke up and Conner was next to me and then I slapped his ass and ran as he chased me. "hold on I smell food" I said as I bolted into the kitchen as Conner was close behind.there was Starbucks and McDonald and pizza. "okay ill just take all this food to my room" I said while I picked up the pizza box. There was a note on it it said

'dear babe sorry I'm not there to fuck you but here's some food so you don't get hungry btw you mind as well not come to school at all cause u got suspended for breaking britanys nose so by and ps I left some condoms in the McDonalds bag for me and you later'

Love nash 👉👌

"Yes" I whispered. I then saw my dogs food bowl was full. "thank good for nash I wouldn't of feed that dog cause I'm to lazy" I said. so I grabbed food sunshine aka ma dog and Conner grabbed food too. When all of the food was gone we went to go by food.

We went to trader joes and bout pizza dough and sauce and cheese and bacon. we also bout orange juice milk and other stuff. I then jumped in the cart with the food and Conner ran to the checkout. people were staring but I'm punk rock I can do what I want.

We then went home. "lets go take sunshine to doggy day care so I don't forget about her" I said as I grabbed sunshine. she was so cute (she looks like zalfies new pug) we then dropped her off. "lets go home to make that pizza I said as I climbed in the car to go home.

A/N
Okay first off happy 3rd bday 5 seconds of summer like remember when Luke was just making YouTube videos 😭😭😭 and btw you should listen to jack and jacks new song so yeah go do it now and remember to stay beautiful 💅👑 k byeeee

~makayla🐷