Solution...

Bertholdt P.O.V

(At 9:02)

I still can't believe that we went on a date! I wonder he/she is doing right now. I decided to lay on my bed and then Reiner rushed himself in our room. "We need to go now! Annie asked us to go meet up with her." He said. "Sure!" I replied and we left. We made sure no one was fowling or saw us. When we arrived I saw Y/N! He/she was passed out. But he/she still looked cute. I felt I wanted to go up to Y/N and kiss him/her. He/she suddenly woke up. "MHMMHMHMHM!!" I couldn't understand him/her he/she was all tied up, I looked at Annie and Reiner and told them " what are you guys planning to do to him/her? Did you guys kidnap Y/N because he's/ she's my lover??" The room went silent but all I could see was Y/N in pain it hurt me I couldn't stand seeming my lover in pain! " I'm sorry Bertholdt but she knows too much..." Reiner said "Why he/she so special! He/She might be your lover but still, Marco was kind and he had to die too!" Annie added. It went silent for a moment it felt like ages... I was in tears and I could see Y/N being uncomfortable in this situation... "I'm so sorry... Y/N I am deeply in love with you..." i said. "We might be able to find a solution... since he/she's very close to Erwin maybe Y/N can give us some information..." Reiner said. "If he/she does that could he/she actually stay alive!?" I said with joy. "WHAT!? I love Bertholdt too but... I have been friends with Erwin for a long time... I mean I'm already betraying him... but I won't have to kill him right?!" Y/N added. "Pfft! Of course not you dumbass. All you have to do is give us the information of they're attacks!" Annie said.