53

"What?" Michael, Sam, Lydia and Max all asked at the same time.

Lucy nodded her head and sat back down. "I want to become a vampire. I don't like the idea of killing people, but if there bad people and they deserve it I don't mind....I don't mind feeding from them. But I can't let my little baby live the rest of his life without his family". She answered.

"He won't be alone, he will have me". Star said as she held Michael's hand.

"Every boy needs there mother". Lucy said, her eyes stern. She looked up at Max and then to the four boys that sat across from her. She took a deep breath and sat forwards. "Just like you all need a mother. Because you do. So I want to become a vampire. But when I say and I mean this now it is up to Sam and Lydia if they want to change. No one and I mean no one will force them to change. It is there decision, no one else's. And if anyone lays a hand on them I will kill you myself is that understood?" She asked.

Everyone nodded there heads, they undertstood and they believed her.

She turned and looked at her two younger children. "Have you both decided what you want or do you need time?" She asked.

Sam looked up at Lydia and then back to his mother. "I don't want to be turned straight away. I want to be at least eighteen. I want my childhood years to be something to remember and I really don't want to be stuck in this form for the rest of my life". He answered.

Lydia frowned and ran a had through her hair. "I need some fresh air". She muttered as she went outside. She bit at the dead skin beside her thumb as the wind blew her air about. She could hear the door opening behind her. She didn't bother turning around to see who it was.

"I thought you wanted to be a vampire". David muttered from behind her.

She turned around to face him. "I don't know. I want to but you don't want me too. You've told me so many times how you don't want me..." She stopped talking as David grabbed her face. He brought his lips down to hers as he gently kissed her.

"I lied. Of course I want you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I was just scared. Lydia I love you. More then you would ever know. If you turn, I promise to be better and I promise to be the man you deserve". He said.

Lydia smiled widely and nodded her head. "I love you too David". She whispered as she brought her lips to his once more.