Stella/Luna

I'm...starting to feel something. It happened when I met Starr. Can you feel it too, Luna? 

I guess. Is...it like some sort of energy in your gut? Some sort of burning in your belly, but it feels good?

Yeah! Exactly!

Okay, I feel it. Definitely feel it. 

I wonder what it is. Luna, do you have any idea what it could be?

Does it look like I know what it could be?

No, I didn't mean it like that...I meant like...take a guess! Yeah, take a guess!

Maybe we both have the flu?

Well...it's more like energy...so I would imagine...not...?

Well, what do you have in mind? What do you think that's better than the flu, Stella?

Well, if it's energy, and Starr and Leon can do stuff like magic...maybe we're starting to have it? How cool would that be?

Yeah...I'm pretty sure that's not what's happening. I think we have to be grown up, like them. 

We don't know when they got the magic.

Yeah, but...but...

"Hey, wake up you little snoozebugs!" Grey says, rubbing us both. He really likes us. "We just finished putting up the tents!"

Stella woke up first, but Luna tried to pretend she was still sleeping. She really likes to sleep. 

"I'm awake!" Stella said, rubbing her eyes then jumping out of the truck. Luna just sat there, motionless.

"Luna..." Grey began, rubbing her shoulders. His voice was soft, like he was talking to a waking toddler. "If you wake up we can play catch..."

After hearing that sentence, immediately Luna sat up, throwing away her "sleep act." 

"I'm awake!! I'm awake!!" she said. Grey grinned and led her to the new camp. 

Now, I'm sure you're wondering, "What's so great about catch?" Well, the way they do it is different. 

"Starr, the girls want to play catch!" Grey shouted, getting her attention. She looked up from what she was doing, and smiled. 

"Oh, we can play catch." she said, getting a little excited. 

"Yay!!" Luna shouted. Everyone loved this game. Starr too. The fun part was, they didn't have a ball. So...

"Okay, ready?" Starr said. She and the girls were standing in a triangle, them on the "corners."

"Ready!!" the two twins shouted in unison. 

Then, Starr made a small, white orb form in her hand. It didn't take that much power, and was not made to hurt anyone. So, in this case, it would be a ball thrown around for a game of catch.

"Luna! Here!" Starr shouted, throwing it to her. Luna giggled as she caught it. It was such a curious feeling...they could see it there, and it tickled slightly as they held it. It was weightless, but it was very soft. It was almost like the orb was nothing but an illusion.

When Luna tossed the ball to Stella, however...the orb changed. It became a bright yellow color, and shined brightly. It seemed to become larger, even. 

"AHH!! WHAT THE-" Stella screamed, and threw it back to Luna. Luna caught it, but when it fell into her hand it changed as well. This time, it became a pale purple color, and the light seemed to slither, almost...like smoke. 

Then it swirled away into the air. 

Luna stood there, stunned. Staring at her hand, like it was a curse. 

Woah. Luna, what just happened?

I...made the ball...turn purple...then...disappear...

And...I made it bigger...then I made it turn yellow. Cool.

IT IS NOT COOL, THIS IS FREAKY. 

What do you mean?

WE JUST CHANGED A MAGIC BALL. THAT IS NOT NORMAL. 

Yeah, you're right...but maybe we can figure it out! Can you guess what it could be? Just a guess?

Really? You're gonna ask me to guess what the cause of THAT was? 

C'mon, just one?

Fine. I'm gonna guess that we are possessed with demons that can destroy Starr's magic balls. 

Well, that wasn't a very happy guess.

I'M FREAKED OUT, OKAY?! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS COULD BE!!

Don't freak out! This is the opposite of what we want! Calm down, okay? We'll be fine.

HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT?! WE JUST, LIKE, DISINTEGRATED A MAGIC BALL BY TOUCHING IT!! 

You want to hear what I guess this is?

What.

I think we're getting magic!~ I was right, I was right, I was right!!

Are. You. Kidding. Me. 

Hey! I'm staying positive!