CHAPTER 11

(next day)

Haechan while getting ready,"mark are you sure you want me to go for this work again."

Mark,"I really don't want you to go their as a sex worker but as a bar attendant"

Haechan," but....,but if those people if they come again then"

Mark holds on haechan's shoulder looked into his eyes nd said, "haechan have trust in me,i am coming with you so my baby doesn't need to worry about anything"

Haechan, " i.... i trust you mark"

(after an hour)
They both reached at the club,Mark,
"Haechan don't worry about anything,okay"
And gave his a kiss on his cheeks.

Mark comes takes a seat where haechan works he saw a guy who grabbed on to haechan's butt which made haechan feel so uneasy.

"Baby would you like to have fun the way we all had that night, do you remember "

Haechan,"sir its my working time"

"Baby come on just for tonight"he held on to haechan's neck and tried to kiss him forcefully.
Haechan through actions tell that this guy is the one who torture him that night.

With this mark gets up from his seat,"Heya handsome what if tonight  i please you like i really don't any money for it all i just need is ( whispers in his ears) you f**k me till i cry"

"Aaaaa baby you see you next time then"

Mark hold his hands and goes to the room that guy has booked for. Mark enter the room looks the door and pushes that guy so that he can fall on the bed,"aaaahh baby i really like you dominance" by this mark puts a handcuff and ties his legs ,"ooo handsome can you please tell me your name"

"Lucus" he said"baby you really seem to be dominant"

Mark,"ooooo am i then that means i can please you well"

Mark starts to open the belt of the one tied to bed slides down his pants along with boxers and then he strokes his member seeing that he was in a great pleasure wear a examination gloves takes a knife.

Mark,"before you die do u have any wish that you want to fulfill"

Lucus opens his eyes ,"what ,what are you..."

Mark,"oooo sorry you won't be having any wish all you have is a question right now and don't worry you are going to get its answer very soon, so i think i should move on with my work and i really don't need ur permission for it, you didn't ask permission from me to touch my baby that night"

With this Mark holds his d**k ,Lucus,"wait what are you going to do,no please no"

Mark looks at him with a smirk and castrates him.

Mark," no one has a right over my baby except me"

____________
Lucus fans please don't murder me .