07. Start from the Scratch Part 1

So after that issue with my friend. 

Me and Krystal still getting along but once a week there's a problem because both of us are moody .

I always tell her how much I love her and the only thing she replies is Thank you. 

it's kinda sad because it's not the same as before , but still I'm thankful that we're getting a hang on this situation. 

So I began courting Krystal again for the second time and she forget all those issues between me and my friend but there's still a little jealous but it's normal .

We go out to watch a movie called Ouija and we seated near each other .. ( it's a horror movie)
Inside the cinema I need to stay brave because I'm a man.. HAHAHAHA XDD

So whenever Krystal gets scared I pat her head and sometimes I slowly bump my head into hers .

During that time I realized that Krystal is much more Important than other stuffs because everytime my mind goes blank she's the first one comes around in my mind. 

And also I prefer staying awake than sleeping because reality is much more better than my dream 

so after those countless efforts I made for her to smile . She treat me food for one week. Because she knows that I'm conserving my money for something special. HAHAHA

Then me , krystal and our friends go to a small stand to eat our late lunch . Then suddenly our friends asked us are you two get back again for the second time? Then I about to say no . then she suddenly said from now on we're couples again . 

ME and my friends = *INSERT SHOCK FACE HERE* :O

HAHAHAHAHA XDDD

-To be continued ~