03.THE SENIOR YEAR

First Day:

On our first day.. I saw Krystal was talking to a boy that she had a relationship during the summer break. The boy tell her "I missed you so much !" and Krystal didn't notice it .. so I patted the boy's back, and I told him " She missed you too.. " with matching fake smiles but deep inside it hurt so much . 

In that day ... I became popular to the lower year... ( has crush on me ) but I ignored them because I'm already inlove to Krystal. Few weeks passes by ... I heard a rumor that Krystal and that boy started dating . So for me not to be left out ... I commit some efforts that everyone will think that I'm inlove to Krystal.. She felt my feelings for her from those efforts I made... After that happening the boy that she's been dating to... left ... 

Few Months Later:

During the month of August there will be a Birthday party of her friend named Amber ... Her friend ask me to come.... I quickly replied "Sure!" ... But can I ask a favor .. what is it? she asked. Can we celebrate it in a Mall ? why ? she asked .. because I'm going to ask Krystal if I can be her Boyfriend..
Krystal's friend is shocked.. Really? she asked ... then I told her YES !! Then after that... all of her friends helped me to plan ..

August 9 2014

The big day has come ... 
in the afternoon we gather on a certain place and go to the mall.... first I take a stroll with Krystal and her friends. After that we ate on KFC ... then her friend whispered " after this let's start the plan " . So after she whispered I became nervous ... 

I asked Krystal if she wants to ride the ferris wheel with me on the seaside then she rejects it because she has an Acrophobia (scared of heights) .. after that I remembered a quote " if your plan A didn't worked the alphabet has 25 letters left to go " .... so I go to plan B .. I asked everyone including Krystal if they want to go to Karaoke .. but all of us are financially short ... so my plan failed again... then we sat on the seaside . Taking selfies and groupies , then in the evening we go to a Bar called Padi's point near the seaside .

I asked the singer in that bar if I can ask a song for dedication purpose. The singer agreed .. and he asked could you right the name of the person and the song you want me to play.. I put Krystal's name and my name .. the song is "ForeverMore" . The moment the singer starts to sing .. the fireworks comes up .. and that's the moment I asked her ... "Uhmmm... ugh... Can I be your Boyfriend? " ... Her answer is .... "Yes"

All of her friends congratulate me ... I'm so happy and drank so much cocktail.. after that happening I hold her hand tightly .. 

"Try and Try until you succeed"